Filler Chapter #2

{The credit for this idea goes to @EmilyMattHey7}

Annie's POV

I sat on top of roof of the house,starring up at the night sky,feeling at peace.

But that all changed when I felt a presence behind me,I sighed before speaking up.

"What do you want Kol?" I asked,my eyes still looking up at the stars.

"To talk."

"I'm busy. Goodbye."

"Annie-"

"The day Klaus disappeared from this town you and the rest of your family were supposed to do the same."

"You went on a date with Alaric the other night did you not?"

I felt a smirk creep onto my face before I turned my body around to face him.

"I can't believe it...Kol Mikaelson jealous? Who would've thought."

He cut me off.

"You aren't he only one who's recently found someone."

I cut him off this time.

"Just because Davina chose to kiss you doesn't mean she actually has feelings for you."

"I'm not worried about that."

"You should be." I told him.

"Well she isn't you."

I growled out in anger before quickly vamp speeding towards him but before I could even hit him his left hand wrapped around my throat.

"Don't ever insult me like that again. Or you'll regret it."

"You can't even hit me,what makes you think you could make me beg for mercy?"

I groaned out in pain as I felt his grasp tighten around my throat.

"Let her go."

I slowly looked over Kol shoulder to see Ric with a crossbow aimed at his back.

Kol let out a slight chuckle before he turned to face Ric,his hand still around my neck.

"Ah,the man of the hour. How can you put up with her? You can't tell me you don't ever want to just..strangle her?"

After he said that his grasp got tighter and I felt myself beginning to gasp for air.

"I'm not gonna ask you again." Ric said,his finger moving towards the trigger.

I felt my eyes slowly begin to close.

"Fine. Have your fun with her while you can Ric because once she's had hers with you she'll just run,like he did with me."

He let go of my throat and I instantly fell to the floor on my knees,coughing heavily.

I heard someone running towards me and I looked up to see Ric looking at me with concern.

"Annie-"

I shook my head before lifting myself up.

"Where's Damon and Stefan?" He asked me and I walked closer to him until I was right in front of him then I stopped.

"You can't tell them about this."

"Why not? You almost got chocked to death,by...whatever Kol used to be to you. Boyfriend. Sex buddy-"

"Ric just drop it,okay?"

"I can't."

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Because I care about you too much to just let something like this go." He told me and I felt his hands grab mine.

I closed my eyes before opening them and looking down at my shoes.

"Maybe it's best if you don't. I've made it this far without a..lover." I said before using my vamp speed to jump off the side of the roof onto the grass.

~

So I am beyond grateful to everyone who's shared their ideas with me.

But if you were credited for an idea and don't want your username to be at the top of a chapter for whatever reason let me know and I'll get rid of it if you'd like.

Also if I did not post your idea it's not because I didn't like it because I didn't do it just because I'm a sucky writer and I couldn't find a way to make the ideas work out.

And I like to think I give you guys decent quality writing and I wanted to keep it that way.

Xx