"The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do"

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

I was pulled out of bed by Ric who just told me that Landon, MG, and Rafael were missing so here we are walking through the woods with flashlights, and a worried Hope Mikaleson.

"I don't know why my locator spell didn't work."

"If you can't find them, it means they're being cloaked or..." Ric trailed off.

"Or they're dead. I'm aware." Hope shot back.

"What would possess them to leave campus?" I asked.

"Why would they be so irresponsible?" Ric asked and I rolled my eyes.

Responsibility is the only thing he can worry about right now rather than the fact that three kids are missing.

"They wouldn't. Something must've happened."

We walked a bit more before I smelled blood.

Dried blood but blood none of the less.

So I moved my flashlight out in front of me and saw a body.

Not just any body though it was Rafael.

His face was scrunched up in pain.

"Hope." Ric said to get her attention and she looked over at where our flashlights were now pointing at and she ran over to him.

"Raf? Raf!" She said before quickly lowering down to his height as she placed a hand on his cheek while the other was placed on his leg.

"Hey,are you okay?" She asked him.

"MG....Landon...." He said.

"Hey,what's going on? Where's Landon?"

He finally looked up and looked at Hope before he spoke up.

"I can't remember."

Hope turned to look back at us with wide eyes before Ric looked over at me.

I sighed.

'Please don't be the vamps fault.' I thought to myself.

~

We made it back to the school and immediately brought Raf into his dorm.

He's sitting in front of us with his fingers curled while I heard his heart pounding repeatedly.

"Lunar Psychosis?" Ric asked.

"That's a thing?" Hope asked.

"Quit talking. Making noise." Raf said before grunting as his heart continued to pound.

We all stood in silence as we watched him for a moment before he got up all of a sudden and growled angrily.

I quickly stood in front of Ric,my face transforming,I saw Hope step back through my peripheral vision while Emma took a quick step forward,placing her hand out in front of Raf then muttering a spell.