"Malivore"

(Salvatore Boarding School the next day)

Annie's POV

"Given recent events some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future. And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies,it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So I am forming an honor council. One vampire,one witch,and one werewolf,each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma,who's vote will represent the younger students. Now Annie and I have to go off campus,in the mean time I expect you to make good decisions. And to vote wisely. That's all,you're dismissed."

The students got up from their seats while I grabbed Ric's bag and he walked towards me with his hand on my lower back as we left out through the side exit.

"Annie,Dr Saltzman,Dr Saltzman."

The two of us turned around to see Rafael was the one calling us but kept walking as we listened to him.

"Is there a decision coming about if Landon can stay here?" He asked.

"We are running tests on him to figure out once and for all if he's supernatural." Ric told him.

"Well what if the results aren't clear?"

"Then we have a decision to make." I replied.

"Can the honor council decide? Isn't that the point? You know that we have a say in stuff like this." He said as he stopped walking.

We both turned and stopped walking to face him.

"If it comes to that and we determine he's not a danger then..yes." Ric said.

"Thanks. Your not gonna regret this." Rafael promised before running off.

We turned to start walking again only to be stopped.

"Mr and Mrs S hey. Hi. Um,do you have a minute to talk about Kaleb?" MG asked as we kept walking while he walked backwards in front of us.

"We're late MG." I told him in the most polite way possible.

"It's really important." He insisted.

We both quickly looked at each other before we stopped walking once more.

"30 seconds." Ric said.

"Okay. Thank you. Cause when I told Lizzie about how Kaleb was feeding on the girls at the high school I didn't think that my big mouth would get him sent to vampire prison."

"Your big mouth had nothing to do with that. Kaleb's locked up because he needs to dry out." Ric said.

"When young vampires feed on humans they become a threat. Not only to innocent people but themselves." I quickly explained to him before Ric and I walked around him to get to the car.