"Let's Just Finish the Dance"

(A/N: So @MinicatFanYEAH commented about how funny it would be if this happened to Annie so I made it happen. I also don't really have a "logical" explanation for it. But yeah it happened.)

Annie's POV

Annie's POV

Ric sat at his desk reading a book, trying to learn more about Phoenix's while I paced around his office debating on if I should tell him or not.

I had turned around and was about to walk in the same straight line I've been walking for what felt like the tenth time when Ric spoke up making stop.

"Would you stop pacing and tell me what's got you all worked up?" He said and I bit my lip before I started to pace again.

I heard him sigh then get up from his seat and make his way over to me.

I stopped pacing when he stood in front of me with his eyebrows raised and his arms crossed over his chest.

"I-um-I'm,wow. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be." I said as I wiped my very sweaty palms on each side of my jeans.

Ric grabbed both my hands with his and intertwined them.

"Deep breaths honey, in and out." He told me and I nodded before taking a couple of breaths then speaking up.

"I'm pregnant."

He didn't say anything.

He just stared at me with an expression on his face that I couldn't read.

"Ric, please say something. Please I-"

He cut me off with a chuckle.

"Nice one. You really got me going there, feel how fast my hearts beating right now."

He grabbed my left hand and placed it on his chest as I felt his heart beating.

I took my hand off his chest as I looked up at him confused.

"Ric, I'm being so serious. This isn't a joke, I'm pregnant."

It took a second but once he actually let the information sink in his eyes widen before he picked me up and spun me around in the air while he laughed happily.

"This is amazing! I mean I'm not really sure how it's even physically possible considering I've always thought that the only miracle babies allowed were the twins and Hope but-"

I cut him off.

"Wait, so you want to keep it?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Of course I do. Just promise me something."

"Anything." I said with a smile.

"No more twins. Please."

I laughed.

"I hate to break it to you Ric but I can't control that."

He smiled before leaning down to give me a quick peck on the lips before someone cleared their throat making us move away from each other as we looked to the office doors.