4

Millie's POV:

I set off to school and see Missy and Nas walking in front of me, I run over to them.

"Hi Millie... so it's my birthday this Friday and I'm having a house party, if you want to come?" Missy says.

"Yeah, sure, I'll come. What time does it start?" I ask.

"Most people are coming at about 7." She replies. I could see if Cory wanted to come but I don't think Missy would like that.

"Could Cory come with me?" I ask, I don't know why I just asked her but it's better than just turning up with him on the day.

"What... why would you wanna go with him?" Missy asks, she looks confused.

"Well... you see the thing is... ugh, I don't know how to tell you." I reply, I just feel like there gonna be mad at me.

"Millie just tell us will ya." Nas says, looking really confused.

"Okay... I'm with him." I blurt out.

"Wow... I wasn't expecting that! Well, I'm sure he would have been coming anyway so yes, he can come but don't say we didn't warn you." Missy says. I'm so glad she's okay with it, I didn't think they would have handled it this well.

-later that day-

It's lunch and I'm on the yard with Missy and Nas, I see Cory with his two best friends Naveed and Riz. I walk over to them and Cory puts his arm over me.

"Hey Millie, I've told these two about us. Have you spoke to Missy and Nas yet?" Cory asks.

"Yeah, surprisingly they took it quite well. They even said you can come to her party with me tomorrow, if you want."

"Really? Yeah, sure, course I'll come. Meet at side street next to mine?" He replies.

"Yeah okay, see you tomorrow at 7." I reply.

-Friday – 6:00pm-

"I'm going to a party soon Mum."

"Ah, well have fun and stay safe." She replies.

I go upstairs into my room and pick out a nice dress. It's a sparkly silver dress and comes just above my knees. I get my shoes on and go over my makeup. I go downstairs and open the front door.

"I'm going now Mum." I shout.

Cory's POV:

I'm stood in the side street, I didn't know what to where so just put some jeans on and a smart shirt. I see Millie walking towards me, she looks gorgeous. "Wow you look amazing!" I say.

"Thank you, you too." She replies. We walk around the corner to Missy's, there are balloons everywhere and music blasting at full volume. We get inside and its packed with people.

"Ah, so glad you came!" Missy shouts at the top of her voice.

"Here, happy birthday!" Millie shouts, as she gives Missy a tenner.

"Aw, thanks." Missy replies as she walks off.

"Hey, I'm going toilet." Millie says.

Jordan's POV:

I'm at the bottom of the staircase, thinking about Millie. I like her, I really like her. I see her walking towards me, she must be going upstairs.

"You okay there?" she asks.

"Yes, just wanted to be on my own for a bit." I reply. 

"Ah right." She says. As she starts walking up the stairs, I grab her arm. I put my arms around her neck and kiss her, but she pushes me away.

"Jordan..." Millie nervously laughs, slowly stepping back a bit.

"What the hell are you doing man! Why don't you go get your own girlfriend instead of trying to steal mine!" Cory shouts. Oh no, he must have seen everything. Wait...so he's with Millie? He comes over and starts pushing me. "Dad's not the only one who can beat you up, you know Jordan!" He shouts. I start pushing him back and punch him, right in the eye. I run out of Missy's house.

Millie's POV:

What the hell had just happened. I grab Cory's hand and we go outside and walk to the park and sit on the swing. Cory is still holding his hand up against his eye.

"I don't know why Jordan did that to you." Cory says, breaking the silence.

"Its fine, don't worry about it – is your eye okay?" I ask. "What was all that you were saying about your Dad... don't lie to me because I heard what you said." I add.

"Yeah, my eye is alright now." he begins. "Well, he's never done anything to me but Jordan goes out of his way to annoy him, so he sometimes gives him a couple of thumps. That's why he had a black eye the other day." Cory explains.

"Have you ever told anyone, I mean is Jordan even safe living at your house if your Dad does that to him?" I reply.

"My Dad has been struggling ever since my Mum left us, I think it kind of messed his head up a bit. He never used to hurt him, it's only this year really because he's been getting in a lot of trouble and that. He loves us both though." I smile in response. Jordan walks on to the park and comes over.

"Millie - I'm sorry about before, I don't know what I was thinking and I didn't know about you and Cory." Jordan says.

"Ah, forget about it, its fine." I reply. 

"And I'm sorry for punching you bro." Jordan says, looking at Cory.

"It's alright bro, I'm sorry for what I said to you." Cory says. "I told Millie about Dad." He adds.

"You're not gonna say anything are you?" Jordan asks me.

"Nah, I won't say anything." I reply. Jordan smiles and walks off.

"Wanna go back to mine?" I ask." My Mum will be asleep by now." I add.

"Yeah, okay." Cory replies.

Cory's POV:

We get to Millie's and go upstairs into her room. "I think there's some condoms in the bathroom." she says.

Millie comes back and lies down on her bed, I lie on top of her. She kisses me, the kiss becomes passionate. I un zip her dress and she takes my top off...

-The next morning-

I wake up and look at Millie, she was already dressed and sat at her dressing table doing her make up.

"Oh, morning sleepy head." She says. "You remember last night?"

"Haha, yeah, course I do." I reply, whilst getting out of Millie's bed and getting back into my clothes from yesterday. "Anyway, I'll have to go home soon because my Dad will be wondering where I am." I add.

"Alright, we will have to be quiet because my Mum doesn't know you're here." Millie says as we start walking downstairs.

"Bye Millie." I say, as I kiss her cheek.