Chapter 3

I wake with a banging headache laying flat on my stomach on my bed still dressed in last nights clothes. Reaching for my glasses I try to feel for them on my bedside table but I come up empty so I gently raise my head from the bed and squint to look for them and find them laying on the bed beside me. Quickly I put them on and drag myself out of the bed,sitting on the side.

"Shit I don't usually drink that much" I try to stand up but my head hurts so much that I fall back onto the bed. I try again and finally stand up and walk towards the bathroom turning on the shower and doing my business.

Once I'm showered I head to the kitchen and take some painkillers with plenty of water as my mouth feels like a desert.

"Oh god I'm never drinking ever again" I lean over my kitchen counter as I wait for the water to boil to make myself some coffee.

I hear the buzzing of my phone as I reach for it as I see a few messages from Heechul giving out that I never messaged him last night and that I made it home ok and to call him right away.

I find his number and quickly dial after one ring he picks up

"Chanyeol I didn't know you had a death wish I've been calling you all night"

"I'm so sorry Heechul I just went straight to bed when I got home"

Your lucky I love you so I won't kill you yet"

"Oh thanks I can feel the love"

"So tell me more about Mr escort from last night, are you going to ring him?"

I start to panic a bit as I get a flashback of talking to a cute brown haired guy last night and Heechul telling me it was the guy from his interview

"Shit Heechul, hang on "
I check my messages and realise I had texted him last night and we are meeting tomorrow

"Yeol are you there what's wrong , please I'm dying of a hangover don't make me come over there and kick your ass"

"Oh no, oh god no Heechul I texted him last night"
I hear Heechul burst out laughing on the other end of the phone.

"Oh no what did you say to him?"

"Put it this way I'm meeting him tomorrow, oh what have I done, I'm so nervous now"

"Don't go then, it's no big deal, but would you really turn down the chance to see him again, I know I wouldn't, he is just a meal I want to eat"

"Heechul stop it you have a man already"

"Oh yeol hush up, it's not like I'm gonna do anything about it"

"Do you think I should go and see him?"

"Just go there is no harm in it,just see what he says and ring me as soon as you leave him"

"I will ring you when I finish talk then"

Hanging up the phone I make my coffee and head into the living room. Sitting on the sofa I turn on the tv and search for something to watch as today being Saturday I have nowhere to go. I sip on my coffee as I go over and over in my head should I really meet him, if I do what will I say. I throw my head back on the chair and try come up with what I'm going to do