Chapter 13

(a/n long ass chapter so get comfy)

"Chanyeol what are you doing?"

"I just thought maybe we could...... Oh shit I'm so so sorry........ I don't know what's come over me" I sit back up on the sofa grabbing the bottle and taking a big swig from it.

"Look its my fault Chanyeol for leading you on with all this boyfriend stuff " baekhyun sits up beside me grabbing the bottle from my hand and sipping it himself.

"I am all over the place since I got here baekhyun...... I'm messed up..... Look at me kissing you like that...... Fuck I hate myself right now" I get up from the sofa and walk towards the door looking out into my parents back garden as the sprinklers are still going off.

"Chanyeol your not messed up, your emotions are all over the place with seeing your ex and your family again and most of all hiring me to pretend to be your date" he gets up and move towards me handing me the bottle as he just smiles as I take it.

"I don't know it's just since day one you have been so caring to me and all that PDA stuff that I craved you showed me tonight and...... I sound like an idiot now" I drink from the bottle more as I really don't feel too good. I shake it off and sit back on the sofa putting the bottle on the floor and then my head in my hands.

"All I can say is I'm sorry Chanyeol, but baby don't cry" I feel his hands pull mine away from my face making me look at him as he is on his hunkers in front of me looking so caring at me that I just want to kiss him so badly I want to forget everything.

"I look desperate don't I" I take my glasses off and rub my eyes as he still holds one of my hands while he searches in his jacket handing me a handkerchief. "Thank you" I take it and wipe my face feeling ever so embrassed.

"Do you want to leave and go back to Japan? " I ask him as he stops and looks at me with a frown.

"Why would I do that, I'm here to help you and I am not letting that ass hole of an ex get to you and make you feel like this or make you miss your sisters wedding" he gets up and turns his back to me making me wonder why it's bothering him so much.

"He is that type of bloke that uses nice and caring people just like you and it pisses me off, he flirts with you and then has the balls to flirt with me" I watch him get more annoyed at he leans over an old handrail that leads down to a old sauna we use to have.

"Are you ok baekhyun,?" I put my glasses back on and walk towards him making him turn around putting a fake smile on.

"Yes I'm ok, I just hate people that are like that to others but I just have to deal with it thats part of this job I'm in" he walks away towards the door making me wonder is he upset cause I'm upset?

Emotions come over me again knowing I've maybe upset him too and I caused all of this and put him in this position. I sit back on the chair and let my tears fall wishing I never came here.

" Chanyeol I can't cope with someone as nice as you crying, please don't cry" he hurries back over to me getting on his hunkers again and wiping a stray tear that escaped under the rim of my glasses.

I grab his hand and hold it still as it touches my cheek making him look at me before he whispers "Baby don't" he looks at my lips making me want to kiss him as I feel myself move closer making my lips touch his in a soft kiss like none before. We both pull away slowly before he rests his forehead on mine. "Chanyeol this isn't right, your emotional and drunk right now, I can't...." I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I couldn't keep D.O and I can't even get Baekhyun without paying for him.