Chapter 8

"I don't know"

Waking up I sit up and realise It wasn't all a dream everything that happened yesterday was real and that my ex fiancé is actually here. I grab my pillow and place it over my face wishing the ground would open up and swallow me making my life a lot easier.

"Morning baby" I hear a voice as I quickly sit up covering myself with the blanket from the bed. "Morning Baekhyun" I look at him with a smirk on his face because he called me baby.

"Did you sleep ok?" he asks me as he grabs a towel and his wash bag. " It took me awhile to fall asleep, I'm not use to having people in my bed" I just smile back as he leaves and heads into the bathroom to take a shower.

I drag myself up in the bed and reach my long legs over the side of the bed and stretch my body. I hear a knock at the door. Getting up I head towards it grabbing a t-shirt and pulling it on as I open the door.

"Good morning sleepy head how are you and Baekhyun this fine morning?" Yoora stands all excited looking like she has been awake for hours. "We are good, why are you here this early for?" I rub my hair trying to tame the craziness. "I wondered if you are coming to breakfast mom put on a massive spread for us all before the games later, where is Baekhyun?" she tries to step inside as I push her back out. "I love you but its too early to deal with you sis plus I need to have a shower" she looks at me all sad and with a pout.

" There was me thinking you and Baekhyun would be sharing the shower" she teases me. "I was going to surprise him in the shower but you knocked" I was quick to think of a lie. "Oh sorry" she lowers her head like a bold child. "Who's at the door baby?" I hear Baekhyun call from behind me. "Its Yoora looking for us to join her for breakfast" she tries to push in but I stop her again but being my sister she forces herself in and I just give in and let her. 

"I disturbed chanyeol he said he was going to join you in the shower" she goes right ahead and tells him making me really wish the floor would open up and take me right now. "Oh he did, did he" Baekhyun plays along making her smile. " I was wondering why he didn't join me" he laughs but I can't stop staring at the droplets of water rolling down his body and landing on the band of the towel around his waist.

"Well you two love birds hurry up and come down for breakfast" she walks towards me before hugging me and whispering in my ear " I love how he makes you smile again, he is a keeper" before she heads out the door closing it behind her.

Is she right have I been smiling more and is it because of Baekhyun I think to myself. "Are you ok?" he asks me bringing me back to reality. "Yes I'm just gonna go have a shower" I mumble as I grab my towel and head towards the bathroom.

Baekhyun's p.o.v 

I can't but smile at chanyeol being all confused with what to do and how to make his ex jealous. Maybe I need to up it a bit for him today and really make his ex jealous at these games his mother has planned. I can't help but think does he really want to get back with someone that hurt him so much leaving him at the altar. Maybe I should talk to him and ask how he feels more now that he has seen him in person after all these years.

I quickly get dressed waiting for him to finish his shower as I style my hair in the mirror. I can't help but laugh at how he covers not just his waist but he uses another towel to cover his upper body too.

"Where you like this with D.O, hiding your body?" I question him as he blushes grabbing his clothes.

"No I wasn't as he was my fiancè, I'm not going to show some stranger my body" he whispers the last part before rushing back into the bathroom getting dressed.

I lean against the closed bathroom door and ask the dreaded question again. " Chanyeol do you want him back?" I wait for his reply as he finally gives it " I don't know anymore" I move away from the door as he opens it and comes into the bedroom throwing his clothes into the hamper.

"Ok you need to tell me so I know why I'm really here Chanyeol" I sit on the bed beside him waiting as he walks up and down in front of me pacing the floor.

"Your my date like planned" he says while fixing his glasses nervously.

"Do you want him back or to make him jealous?" I question him again while standing up in front if him.

"A bit of both if I'm honest baekhyun, but more so make him jealous" he blushes as I just nod "Ok well let's get closer and more boyfriend like and let's show that ass what he is missing" I grab his hand and head towards the door with him tripping behind me.

" What you gonna do?" He laughs out trying to keep up with me pace.

"We are gonna make him wish he never left you at that altar"

❤C❤

Love
Cclay2020
X

Just a filler chapter before the fun begins