Chapter 25

A month has passed and our party planning company is doing so well that I have now decided  to pop the question to Chanyeol about moving in. 

"Hey Baekhyun, our client Collette has changed her appointment for tomorrow morning" Kai enters my office before falling onto my sofa. "That's even better for us as I have to be somewhere picking up my man but you can deal with her tomorrow " I turn off my computer and grab my leather jacket and car keys. "Oh yeah going to pick up your Teacher man from school" Kai laughs out making me smile. "Hey do you guys ever roleplay Teacher and Student in the bedroom?" he asks me making me throw him a dirty look as I open the door to my office. "Get out of my office, or go play with Sehun" I wait for him as he gets off the chair and walks towards me. "Is he dominant being a teacher?" he laughs out as I slap the back of his head as I leave my office and walk the hallway to the lift. "Oh come on tell me?" he shouts after me as I turn to face him. "Put it this way I am an A+ student" I wink at him before I step into the lift and press the button for the ground floor. Taking my phone from my pocket I send Chanyeol a message.

Hey you I am on my way to pick you up 

Hey, good I can't wait for this weekend to start and to see you of course as these school kids are driving me crazy    

I can't help but laugh as they have been giving him a hard time lately and when he comes over to mine he does be so tired but still makes us both dinner to have when I get in a little later. I remember one time he fell asleep on the Sofa in just a pair of tracksuit bottoms while correcting their exam papers. He looked so cute I even took a phone of him and have it as a screen saver on my work laptop.

I will see you soon baby   

PLEASE SAVE ME 

The lift reaches the ground floor as I walk towards one of my most flash cars I have knowing Chanyeol rolls his eyes when I pick him up in it as his student get great enjoyment out of slagging him. Climbing in I turn on the radio and head off into traffic. 

Reaching the school I look at my watch to see I am a three minutes early so I decide to really annoy him by getting out of my car after parking right in the middle of the school grounds and lean against it. I reach inside my glove box and retrieve a pair of sunglasses as it is a beautiful day. Putting them on the bell rings to say the day is over as I look towards the door seeing some students coming out. I try hold back my smile as I see one or two of his students come out looking at me and then back at their teacher being my man. I watch as they all rush out with Chanyeol behind them. He looks towards me but stops and begins to laugh. "Come on baby hurry up" I shout over to him making him blush and walk faster towards me . "Why do you do this to me you know what I go through with them" he says throwing his bag in the back. "Oh come on I couldn't help myself plus your showing them that its ok to be gay in public. Anyway don't make me kiss you in front of them" I watch as he opens the car door to get in but stops in pure panic. "You wouldn't dare" he looks at me with wide eyes making me laugh. "No baby I wont if you hurry and get in " he gets in so fast I burst out laughing as I turn and wave to the kids before getting in and revving the engine. "Please just drive" he says with his head in his hands as I start the car and drive off the school grounds .

"I missed you baby" I look at him before turning to look at the road ahead. "I missed you a lot too, what is the big surprise you told me about last night " he asks me as I pull into a McDonalds drive through. "I will tell you later baby, what food do you want?" I ask him as we look at the menu even though we get the same stuff. "Chicken nuggets and a Mc Chicken sandwich meal with strawberry milkshake please" I look at him as he seem down all of a sudden. "Hey its not like you to get a milkshake" I move our car in the que as we wait our turn. "I guess since you like strawberry that you would kiss me to taste it off my lips" I actually blush at his words and reach my hand over and grab the front of his shirt and kiss him with passion before pulling away to let him breathe. "Wow" is all he can say as he looks at me before touching his lips. "I don't need you to have a milkshake for me to kiss you, I was just waiting for the right time to do it since I may have annoyed you with your students" I move up to the order window and tell them what we want as I then drive to the next window. "I am taking you away tomorrow morning to a beautiful place" I watch as the lady hands us in our food as I pass them all to Chanyeol before we leave.