Chapter 23

The days have flown by and Thursday has finally arrived. I have agreed to meet my last and final client tonight to say goodbye for good. I have been dreading this day since I decided to quit being an escort. He was one of my first clients and I kind of fell for him. He showered me with everything from flowers to holidays anything I could ever dream off just so he could spend a bit of time with me till one night being so drunk I broke one of my own rules. I slept with him.

The days after that where strange as I felt so dirty and unclean and he also changed for the worst. Sleeping with someone for money made me regret the choice of job I took. Due to this night happening I swore I would never sleep with a client again and I was proud I stuck to it till the day I met the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life Chanyeol.

When I seen him outside that cafe I knew right then and there I had to have him as my own and I would give up everything just to have him. Here I am now getting dressed for my final dinner with the one guy I regret. Being a big client of mine I have to hold up my chin and just face him showing respect and saying goodbye to his face for good.

 Being a big client of mine I have to hold up my chin and just face him showing respect and saying goodbye to his face for good

Checking myself in the mirror, I hear Kai call from just outside my bedroom. "It's time Baekhyun" he calls making me catch my breath. I was so happy I coloured my hair the other day as I want this to be a fresh start for me and Chanyeol but also to show the other guy that I have moved on.

Opening the bedroom door I step out to the stares of Kai looking me up and down. "Perfect not too dressy and not too casual I love it" he smiles handing me a glass of alcohol as I take it with a shaken hand.

"Kai I can't do this I'm so fucking nervous" I move further into my sitting room sitting on the side arm of the sofa drinking the drink. "You are so close to this being over, you got this and once it's all done you can move on and have a future with Chanyeol" Kai pats me on the back as I finish my drink and stand up from the sofa handing him my empty glass.

"Will you drive me, look I'm shaking so much" I hold out my hands as they tremble. "Baek I never seen you this nervous before, get yourself together" Kai says with a firm tone as he picks up my car keys while guiding me to the front door. "One night and it's all over just keep thinking that" Kai says as he locks my door before we head down the stairs to my car.

Once out from the underground car park we head to the restaurant parking right outside as I look out the car window towards the restaurant. "Shit I need more drink" I lower my head as I begin to panic more now that I am here. "Go inside your already late" Kai reaches over me opening my door as I step out onto the path fixing my jacket. "How do I look?" I ask Kai one last time as he laughs. "You look hot now go say goodbye and I will stay close just incase you need to leave early" Kai smiles as I close the door taking a breath before I turn around to head into the restaurant.

Walking through the doors I stop real quick fixing myself one more time as I lift up my head and walk further inside over to the area where he always likes to sit away from other patrons in a private area with a sound proof glass wall that has curtins you can pull if you need more privacy.