Chapter 19

Waking up rather sore from last night, Chanyeol climbs out of the bed slowly as not to wake his now boyfriend who is sleeping peacefully. Tiptoeing into the bathroom he closes over the door a little and turns on the shower stepping inside. Feeling the warmth of the water run down his body he lets out a little moan. "MMM your still moaning even after you came three times last night", he jumps at the sound and touch of little hands on his back followed by small gentle kisses. Turning around he sees Baekhyun naked standing behind him as he blushes like crazy. "You still shy with me?" Baekhyun leans closer kissing Chanyeol's lips softly." I will always be shy with you Baek your like a god at love making" Chanyeol lowers his head feeling really embarrassed. "Don't be shy with me, I belong to you now" Baekhyun wraps his arms around the taller's neck kissing him with passion making the taller lean against the cold shower wall as he tries to control himself.  "Let go baby" Baekhyun says as he grabs hold of Chanyeol's now hardening member stroking it making the taller groan out. "Someone is extra horny this morning" Baekhyun whisper in the taller ear making him laugh. "Can you blame me look at you and look at me, I never in my dreams thought I would ever get a guy like you" Chanyeol says as Baekhyun slides the taller's cock into his ass making Chanyeol throw his head back in pleasure.

After their love making in the shower Chanyeol is laying on the bed with the towel still around his waist as he watches in awe at his cute boyfriend getting dressed as today is the  day they fly home. "I cant wait to go home and tell Heechul all about what happened. If I know him as well as I think I do, he will be over as soon as he knows I have landed" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun turns towards him with just his jeans on nothing else. "Do you think he will approve of me being your boyfriend with my history?" Baekhyun makes his way over to Chanyeol as the taller pulls him in closer by the band of his trousers. "My dad and sister approve of us, Heechul will too in time once I tell him you are quitting your job as an escort. He is my friend he will only want what is best for me", Chanyeol looks up into Baekhyun's eyes seeing a fear he has never seen before. "Are you changing your mind about me or about leaving your job?" Chanyeol can't help but worry that maybe Baekhyun has changed his mind.

"It will take me a few days to fully step away from it, I have clients I need to say goodbye to, but if it means having a guy like you in my life I am still gonna leave that life behind me" Baekhyun looks down as Chanyeol holds his waist tighter. "When you say goodbye do you mean sleep with them?" Chanyeol carefully asks him as Baekhyun just smiles. "No baby, I never slept with them, I just need to see them and say a final goodbye, can you give me at least a week to do that?" Baekhyun waits hoping that Chanyeol wont get upset and that he will agree to it. "Ok I can understand that, just once it isn't sex I will be fine". Chanyeol moves Baekhyun away from him as he stands up and grabs his clothes making Baekhyun sad seeing him upset. 

"Chanyeol you are mine and I am yours now, everything will be fine there will be no sex just meetings to say goodbye that's all I promise you" Baekhyun kisses the taller's naked back making Chanyeol let out a sign. "I trust you baek but I cant help but be jealous, especially after everything I have been through, maybe we shouldn't be together until you say your goodbyes" Baekhyun moves away from the taller as he is now in shock at his words. "Do you mean that?" Baekhyun falls sitting onto the bed as he looks at his hand on his lap. "I think for my own heart that maybe its best that way just encase you happen to sleep with one of them or maybe kiss one of them then you wont have to feel guilty" Chanyeol pulls on his black jumper feeling a lump in his throat at the words coming out of his own mouth. Why would he ruin what he just got. " Chanyeol if that's what you want to do then I will do it but I am telling you here and now I will not sleep with any of them or kiss them it will just be a face to face meeting saying goodbye, just trust me" Baekhyun grabs his white jumper that he first wore meeting Chanyeol and pulls it over his head.