Chapter 21

After finishing my bath and getting dressed I look at my phone and see its near the time for Heechul to arrive. Grabbing the bottle of vodka that Heechul some how left in my apartment one night. I grab a glass for him as I hear a knock at my door. Smiling I head towards the door opening it. Damn I forgot he knows the code.

"Ok so I want to know everything from the moment you left till the moment you made it home"Heechul rushes in my door kicking off his shoes and sitting on the sofa with his feet up waiting for me like an excited child on christmas morning waiting to see what santa left them.

"Nice to see you too" I close the door and follow him inside. Sitting on the sofa beside him I pour out a drink for him as he watches my everymove. "You have been crying I can tell, so tell me what did Mr oozing sex do to you? " Heechul takes the bottle from me as my hand starts to shake. Pouring out a drink for me too I sit back in the chair and let out a sigh making him move closer. "Come on Dumbo what did he do?"

Smiling I look up at him as I take the glass and take a sip. "He was amazing with me Heechul, he took care of me took shit from my mum. My dad loves him so does sis. Oh and D.O tried it on with him too but Baekhyun told him off".  I open my mouth and drink the drink in one go feeling a slight burn as it is pure vodka I am drinking. "Ok you never drink like that but please continue" Heechul smiles while sitting with his legs up on my sofa watching me.

"Well long story short we slept together and we are kind of together" I look at him as he jumps up from the chair dancing and screaming. "Omg you had sex with him, was he good, did he rock your world, how big was his cock, did it feel good what's it like to kiss him. Omg I have so many questions, wait I need more drink" he reaches over grabbing the bottle again as I smack him over the back of his head with a cushion from the chair making him moan out.

"What did you do that for? " he rubs his head looking at me with a frown. "Your being rude" I tell him as I head to the kitchen to get a mixer for the vodka.

"I'm your friend you tell your bestfriend this sort of stuff" he pats the sofa for me to return as I huff and sit back down handing him a spirte to mix with his vodka.

"He is an amazing kisser are you happy" I smile as he stands up screaming in excitement again. "I can't believe it you lucky bastard" he hugs me before sitting back down running this fingers through his hair. "Ok so why where you crying before I came over?" looking at him I do feel low all of a sudden again thinking about what baekhyun could be doing right now. Shaking the idea from my head I take a deep breath and get ready to tell him.

"We are suppose to be together as boyfriends but he told me he has to see all his clients to tell them he is changing his business and won't be able to meet them in that sort of way anymore". I look away from Heechul as I feel myself get emotional. " I take it your upset because he has to see them all?" Heechul reaches his hand out and rubs my arm. "Just hug him when he comes over everything will be fine"

"It's not that easy you see I gave him a weeks pass away from us to do what he needed to do" I feel a tear roll down my cheek as I remove my glasses so I can wipe my eyes.

"You fucking idiot, you gave a escort a pass to do whatever he wanted are you stupid or what" Heechul pushes me before he gets up and heads towards my bathroom returning with tissue. "It's hurting me I let him do it but he picked me up from school today and seeing him and knowing he was going to be seeing someone right now is killing me, what if they are having sex what if he changes his mind.....". I stop as Heechul just pulls me in for a hug." I don't think he will do that on you not if he is giving it all up for you especially the money he is giving up. I think this is a big move for him Chanyeol plus could you imagine being with him if he still had the job you would be worse then you are now worrying where he is and what he is doing". Heechul keeps rubbing my back as we hug making me agree with him. "He is giving it all up for you Chanyeol be patient"

"I guess your right and he told me none of that would happen, it's just I'm so jealous that he is out there now with someone" I put my glasses on the table as my eyes are so sore from crying.

"Chanyeol you need to trust him, he isn't D.O, not everyone is ok. How about you come to mine for dinner thursday night just me and you my treat" he wipes my cheek as I look up at him. "I would like that thank you"  I take my drink and have another sip of it as I try to get my mind off baek.

"So has he any friends?" he asks me as I turn to see him looking over the rim of his glass with a big smile on his face. "Yeah he does actually, a guy named Kai who is in the same business as him" I smile as I watch his eyes get bigger and bigger. "But your not single you ass" I smack him back with the pillow as he starts to laugh at me. "OK but a guy can dream ok"  he takes his beeping phone out of his pocket looks at the screen and  smiles before putting it down. " I have to go, my man is waiting for me I told him I wouldn't be too long, promise me you will come to mine around 8 for dinner Thursday?" he looks at me with this wide eyes before I agree so he will leave.

"I will be there I promise" I walk him over to the door as he hugs me before leaving as I head back inside to grade some papers. Grabbing my school bag and red marker I set everything up on the table before I head to the kitchen to turn the kettle on to make a hot drink. While the kettle boils I grab some crisps and pour some into a bowl so I can nibble on them while I grade these papers.

Sitting my ass on the sofa with my bowl of crisps now covered in chocolate sweets  beside me my red marker in hand I grab the papers and start reading.

A half hour into reading the stories and pissing myself laughing at what my students where up to I feel like I should actully burn them. Some of the things they got up to and decided to tell me all about it should never have been seen by an adult.

Buzz buzz

I put my marker down and grab my phone as I unlock it to read the message.

Hey baby, I know you don't want to talk to me this week and want me to stay away but I can't

I thought we where going to wait till the week was over before we spoke again.

I know but I can't keep away I miss you please can I see you?

B

aekhyun please this is hard enough knowing what your doing. I don't think it's best we see eachother yet I'm sorry

Can't blame a guy for trying right

   I'm sorry baekhyun

It's ok I will wait till the week is over

No pov

As Chanyeol puts his phone down and continues to mark his students papers little does his know Baekhyun is down stairs holding the Chinese he bought for them both as his hand hovers over the button to Chanyeols apartment. Taking a deep breath he decides Chanyeol is right as always and heads back to his car putting the Chinese in the nearest bin as he climbs into his car and drives off home.

❤️C ❤️

Love Cclay2020