Chapter 26

Climbing up from the bed after my teacher made love to me for being his best student, I turned to see him fast asleep with a smile on his face. He is still getting used to being the top in our relationship but man when I get him to Ireland I want to top him again, I miss how good his ass feels around my cock. "Where are you going?" I hear his deep voice as he sits up in the bed with his hair all tossed making me crawl up the bed towards him. "Baby I need to go home and grab my clothes, we have to leave in a few hours and I haven't packed yet, I will be back really soon I promise. You go back to sleep and I won't be long ok" I lean closer and kiss his lips softly before climbing off the bed. Rushing out the door grabbing my shoes and keys along the way I let myself out and head to my penthouse.

Next morning

"Oh my god, first class all the way to Ireland baby" Chanyeol grabs Baek's hand giving it a little squeeze before clipping on their seat belts. "Can you tell me now where we are staying when we get there?" Chanyeol looks all excited at Baekhyun waiting impatiently like a child just about to be given the present of a lifetime as he slides his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "We are staying in the presidential suite in The Westbury hotel in Dublin city centre" Chanyeol's jaw nearly drops as he can't believe what he is hearing. "The presidential suite really isn't that expensive" Chanyeol whispers closer to Baekhyun making him smile and grab his lovers hand in his. "Baby this holiday is for both of us and I wanted it to be special. It's our first holiday as partners so I wanted to make it one to remember" Baekhyun takes his chances and kisses his lover's hand before smiling as he sees Chanyeol get emotional. "You are taking me on my dream holiday. I can never in this lifetime make this up to you Baekhyun" he sniffs, making Baekhyun smile at his cuteness. "You never have to pay me back for anything, baby you know that, it's something I wanted to do for us both, now let's sit back have some Champagne and enjoy our trip". They both sit back and relax as the air hostess hands them both a glass of Champagne. "Cheers to us baby" Baekhyun smiles holding his glass out as Chanyeol clinks them together with his. "Cheers to us" he smiles all giddy as he takes a sip looking out the window at the view of Japan disappearing as they set off for the beauty emerald Isle of Ireland.

Ireland

"Welcome to Ireland" a gentleman with a top hat and suit says as he opens the car door for us to get out. "Wow this is where we are staying?" Chanyeol asks looking up at the building.

"Yes baby this is the place, come on let's get checked in" Baekhyun walks ahead as Chanyeol follows looking all around at the beautiful hotel they are going to be staying in for a whole week

"Hello sirs welcome to the Westbury Hotel, we have been expecting you Mr Byun and Mr Park here are your keys, a staff member shall bring your luggage up to your room. "If there is anything you may need, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time we are here 24/7. Please enjoy your stay". Baekhyun bows his head and takes the keys, turning to nudge Chanyeol's arm as the taller man can't stop looking around at the beautiful hotel.