the next time you meet.

( TOXIC ! )
the next time you meet!

dick grayson―
→you and dick exchanged numbers after the "incident" that happened at the club. he ended up calling you over wondering if you wanted to hit up for some dinner with him in gotham city. as fate would have it, green arrow had no missions assigned for you so you didn't deny his offer. you two went to a diner with a very retro theme. it only caused you to have a blast as you and dick would eat burgers, play music by the beach boys on the juke box and share a large chocolate milkshake to share. meeting dick grayson back at the club wasn't so bad. after all, this was the start to a romantic relationship.

jason todd―
→to no surprise, you met jason once again at the bar. and let's just say that he had a funny way of trying to ask you out. it was karaoke night when you came to the bar to get your weekly dose of piña colada and sure enough, jason came in five minutes later to take a seat beside you. and that was when the dare began. you and jason were pretty drunk from all of the alcohol in your system and that was when jason said that he liked you. you liked jason too but you dared him to go up and sing a song before he could ask you out. and so he did. let's just say you'll never let go of a drunk jason singing "hit me baby one more time."

tim drake―
→you met tim again when you were on your shift as a barista. because of you, he has become a frequent customer (when you're working of course) and that was when he asked you out. you joined him after your shift and the two of you sat on beanbag chairs inside of the bookstore reading books and sharing jokes. you two have quite different tastes of literature and the two of you wanted to give some book recommendations. it ended up with you loving the lord of the rings series and tim crying as he read to all the boys i loved before.

damian wayne―
→you saw damian wayne a lot because you both went to the same school. yet ever since your fight from the dodge ball game, damian became your partner a lot in class assignments. this caused you to talk more after school, and eventually lead up for you to go to wayne manor. let's just say that damian made his "brothers" on his best behaviour but you could tell that there was some sort of inside joke going between them due to all of the laughs.