first kiss sitch.

( TOXIC ! )
first kiss sitch!

dick grayson―
→believe it or not, your first kiss with dick was in the bahamas. you two were at the beach taking a break from your two separate missions. the two of you were slowly starting to become friends due to the fact that sharing a room was bringing the two of you closer together. only what you didn't expect was that one of the leaders of the meta-human trafficking group was walking with his group. as intimidating as it was, you had dick with you. so you instantly grabbed his face and pressed your lips to his. it was until you started dating when you told dick why you kissed him in the bahamas. he still laughs about it.

jason todd―
→jason was pissed. your last mission almost got you killed. you blame the fact that you didn't have any alcohol in your system but you knew that it was your fault that you didn't listen to jason. he was upset at you. jason had lost so much already (he even lost his life!) and the idea of you dying too would just make everything worse. he didn't come home that night. you ended up finding jason on the roof of a building, staring out into the starry night sky, with tears staining his cheeks, that was how you saw jason. "i don't want to lose you, (y/n), you're all i have left," he said as he pressed his lips to yours. "you won't lose me jason, i promise."

tim drake―
→your first with tim can only be described as "romantic." this boy was walking you home, the two of you were chatting and laughing about the books that you two were reading. and then. it started to rain. tim, he's such a gentleman, this boy gives you his jacket like it's nothing. he cares about you too much that he doesn't care that he could catch a cold. you two started running through the rain and spinning around while jumping in puddles. and once you got to your doorstep, he gave you the perfect kiss.

damian wayne―
→now, since bruce wayne wasn't in the manor, there was no one that could come between your first kiss now. you and damian were in the batcave as you pestered damian into giving you another sword fighting lesson. eventually, he caved in and the two of you were in your suits duelling against each other. the thing about damian was, that he didn't show mercy when it came to sparring. so when you were pinned to the ground, you had only one option. quickly, you pressed your lips to his and the boy melted. you then grinned before flipping damain over, causing him to lose in training. "did you seriously just kiss me to win?"