you confront them.

( TOXIC ! )
you confront them!
(requested by cosmicss )

dick grayson―
→in retrospect, you weren't planning on talking to dick until you had completely forgotten that he stopped by your place that day. and yet, the more you were wanting to forget, the more you remembered. damn it. the last thing you wanted was to think about your ex-boyfriend when you were currently dating someone who liked you for more than your looks. but there he was, with his stupid smile in the stupid corner of the stupid back of your brain.

→because of this, you were in desperate need of some time to cool down and collect your thoughts. the place where you just so happened to go during this time was (believe it or not) the diner. even though the diner brought back a lot of memories when you and dick were together, the diner still had a good share of good food. which just so happened to bring you to having quite a large bill ―when dick just so happened to sit down across from you

→"what are you doing here?" you asked as your mouth was full of food as you angrily eyed your ex-boyfriend who casually sat across from you in the booth as if nothing ever happened. "looks like someone's been eating a lot," dick teased as he eyed the bill that was lying on top of an empty table. "look, if you've come to make fun of me―" you started as you pointed a butterknife in his direction. "i just wanna talk," dick replied as he put his hands up in surrender. "fine, you wanna talk. let's talk. why did you lie to me, go behind my back and go on missions with kori?"

jason todd―
you never planned on talking to jason, especially when you had told the press that roy harper was your muse. the last thing you wanted to do was to encounter your actual muse anytime after the lies you just told to the public and your boyfriend. besides, the last thing you wanted to do was to cause a scandal not to mention break roy's heart. you weren't planning on doing that anytime sooner. and yet, you found yourself conflicted, not to mention frustrated. and to have a couple of shots seemed like the only thing that would soothe you at this point.

you had left the bar that you had been for a while now, so maybe you were a bit drunk ―big deal, right? the last thing you wanted to do was to text roy and make him pick you up. you know that guy loved sleeping and there was no way you wanted a groggy and tired roy to go and pick you up. so walking seemed like a good idea. besides, you had been a vigilante for a little bit of time. it's not like anything bad was going to happen ―wrong. someone forgot that they were a pop star sensation, that someone being you. automatically meaning you were in a lot more danger than before you were famous. at least someone had your back.

your eyes widened in shock as you saw two men dressed in black on the ground, groaning in pain after being beaten up and shot by a guy in a red helmet. as soon as the vigilante wrapped his arms around your waist to carry you away from the scene, your senses finally kicked in and you recognized what was going on. "put me down!" you yelled as you started thrashing against jason's grip. "JASON TODD PUT ME DOWN!" you shrieked not caring if the world was going to find out his identity. "calm down y/n! i just saved your life!" jason yelled back as he put you down. "so what? saving my life won't change the fact that you cheated on me!" you finally burst out. "so why did you do it?" you asked as your voice finally quivered. "cheat on you or save you?" he asked back. "both,"

tim drake―
confronting tim was something that was on your to-do-list. which is odd if you think about it, but you wanted an answer. especially regarding as to why he had kissed you in the first place when he was very much aware that you were dating conner. let's just say that you were two steps ahead of tim for once and knew where he was going to be. the place where you met. it was today that marked a year since the two of you had crossed paths and you knew tim was secretly helplessly romantic and would go back there.

your hands trembled as you made your way to the bookstore that also had the coffee shop. you had quit the job ever since you broke up with tim, mainly because the last thing you wanted to do was to work at a place where you met your ex-boyfriend. yet, this was the only place where you felt safe to confront him. it wasn't like being a superhero gave you a lot of options to confront him, going to the wayne manor wasn't a good idea and don't even get me started about you having the idea to invite him over to your place. and yet, here you were and there he was. reading a sappy love story with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"is this seat taken?" you asked as you sat across from him, a weary smile on your face as your eyes locked with his. tim almost spit out his coffee at the shock of seeing you near him. "y/n! what are you doing here?" tim asked as he placed down the book to fix his attention on you. "well, this was the place we met and it's today where we met last year ―so i figured this was where you'd be," you replied nonchalantly. "look, about the kiss―" "―good, that's exactly what i'm here to talk to you about,"

damian wayne―
→let's be honest here, damian was giving you a hard time already with his song coming out and practically exposing you as the one who broke his heart. the guy was playing you to be the villain in this lover's quarrel that was going on between you and him. and frankly, you weren't handling his shit too well. all over school people were bugging you, and it wasn't like the media was handling you too well. hate accounts and nasty comments. people were really bringing down your self-esteem and you weren't having it.

→you were 100% prepared to confront damian. obviously not at school for that matter, the last thing you wanted to do was to make a whole scene in front of all the students who would post the whole drama on their social media. which meant you were going to cause a scene at wayne manor. after all, regardless of the facts that you hadn't been there in a while, you were sure that the rest of damian's brothers would love to watch some arguments between you and damian go down. and the batcave had a decent echo, so you were ready to scream at his face.

→"y/n what are you doing here?" damain asked as you made your way inside the batcave with an angry look on your face. "you're a fucking asshole damian wayne," you started off as tears started to stream down your face as you shook your head at him. "y/n?" "why? just why did you have to write that fucking song!" you cried as your emotions practically burst as you stood in front of him shaking.

side note―
→guess who's officially eighteen! anyways i'd just thought i'd let you all know that my timothy drake fic is up! it's called parent trap and it would mean the world for you guys to check it out and show it some love!