Epigraph

CAST

Karen Gillan as Primrose Potter

Harry Potter and Vampire Diaries characters as themselves

QUOTES

"I think that hardest part of losing someone, isn't having to say goodbye, but rather learning to live without them. Always trying to fill the void, the emptiness that's left inside your heart when they go." ~ Unknown

"The worst feeling in the world is knowing you did the best you could and it still wasn't good enough." ~ Unknown

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have left." ~ Unknown

"You will lose the person you love and yes, it will hurt... It will hurt so bad. You'll think that you can't go on anymore and that you can't live without them. It will feel like you're world has stopped spinning and there is nothing left. But there is. There are other things out there for you. You lost them and it feels like your life is over, which is to be expected since you loved them so much, but you life is not over. You are still living. There will be other loves out there for you, you just have to go and find them. It can be in the form of a person or it can be self-love. You are not dying... you just have lost something that meant a lot to you. Don't worry, you will find someone again." ~ Snowkat2003.

NOTE

All gifs that I use of Karen Gillan will not have the lightning bolt scar. I hope that is alright with all of you. Also, Prim will act different from Harry because I don't want her to be the exact copy of him. I am just trying to make her character original and not a carbon copy.

A later note that I am just now adding. In this book, Alaric will be played by Jensen Ackles and not Matthew Davis. After finding out about everything his original actor has said and done, I did not feel comfortable keeping him as the actor so I have decided to change it.