{3} The Awkward Dinner

***

***

Bonnie, Elena, and I got out of Bonnie's car. Bonnie looked over at Elena with a look, "I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie started to walk around the car. So, apparently, my cousin and Stefan were now dating. I should be happy, but I'm more on edge than anything. No surprise there. I just got a really off feeling about Stefan and his brother. Stuff starts randomly happening when they show up in town. Something has to be up.

Elena pointed at the dark-skinned girl, "You were the one who said to go for it."

"Now I'm saying take it slow," Bonnie told her.

Elena looked over at me, "Prim."

I shrugged, "I'm with Bonnie on this one." The three of us started walking towards the school.

"Prim!" Elena exclaimed. She looked between the two of us, "Why the about-face?"

"It's not an about-face," Bonnie denied. "You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

Elena laughed, "Oh, because I'm so that girl," Bonnie looked at Elena with a serious look. I probably had the same look because Elena asked, "Seriously, what are you guys not saying?"

Bonnie looked away from Elena, "It's stupid."

Elena grabbed Bonnie's arm, "Bonnie..." We all stopped underneath the pleasant shade of a tree.

"What?" Bonnie questioned.

"Spit it out," Elena said.

Bonnie finally caved, "I accidentally touched Stefan. And I got a really bad feeling."

Elena looked over at me with a 'And you?' look. I sighed and shrugged, "I don't know what it is. I just don't really trust him that much. Like what Bonnie was saying, I have a bad feeling about him too."

Elena shook her head, "Prim, you have a hard time trusting anyone. Why can't you just trust him?" Oh, if only she knew the reason why. Trusting is what got me into most of my problems. I trusted Quirrell and turns out that he was secretly hosting Voldemort. I trusted the memory in Tom's diary and Ginny almost got killed. There are so many more to list off. "Is that really it?"

Bonnie tried to leave, but Elena stopped her again, "It was bad bad!"

"Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena had a smile on her face. It's like she thought that we were playing some kind of joke on her. No, this was real. The bad feeling I have around Stefan and his brother is definitely real.