{8} Bonnie the Witch

***

***

It was the day after everything happened and I still felt the same. I didn't want to be involved in any supernatural stuff... At all! That's why I moved to America, to get away from it. But there just has to be vampires here! Just my luck. I thought about moving back to England to escape again, but I just couldn't make myself do it. Hermione also talked me out of it a bit by telling me that my cousins, or Jenna, might need me. She also said that she might try to visit at some point if Professor McGonagall would let her. If you didn't know, Professor McGonagall became headmistress after the war happened.

The morning after everything had happened was an awkward one. We didn't have school today because it was a weekend so I slept in a little bit later. I woke up and went to go get breakfast when I ran into Elena. We bumped into each other and just stared. Elena tried to say something, but I immediately turned around and went back into my room.

I stayed in my room until Bonnie barged in which leads me to now. She had me by the arm and was dragging me into Elena's room. The last place that I want to be right now. We haven't said a single word to each other and Bonnie didn't know this. So, of course, she was going to feel awkward when she notices that Elena and I aren't speaking to each other.

We walked into Elena's room after Bonnie had knocked, "You up?" Elena was underneath her covers, facing away from her door. She had a sad look on her face which made me concerned. We weren't speaking right now, but I was still going to worry. She is my cousin, after all.

"No," Elena shook her head slightly and pulled the covers over her head. Bonnie looked over at me and we nodded. We walked to the bed and grabbed either side of the blanket. We pulled it down revealing the brunette, "No, no!"

"Why haven't you called me back?" Bonnie asked her. She sat on the bed and I moved to stand beside her.

"I'm sorry," Elena told her. She then looked at me with a confused expression, "Why are you here? I thought you weren't talking to me."

Bonnie looked between us with a puzzled look. I gave her a look saying that I would explain later, I wasn't going to, and looked back to my cousin. "We might not be talking, but I still want to know if you're okay."

Bonnie nodded and then questioned, "Are you gonna stay in there forever?"

"Yep," Elena replied.

"Move over," Bonnie ordered. Elena moved over and Bonnie and I laid down on the bed. We got under the covers and turned to her, "We're officially worried. What's going on?"

"I'm tired of thinking... Of talking. I..." She trailed off.

"Can I get a one-line version so I can at least pretend to be helpful?" Bonnie inquired.