| PENS AND PUNS

ochako walked in the school supplies store, with a soft yawn. her back slumped as she made her way into the ailes of notebooks, textbooks, pencil cases, until she found that shelf of pens, highlighters and markers.

uraraka was a studious, young student. she had a decent grades and was on a good rank in her class. overall, she was a good student. a good college student. well, a clumsy one. she forgets quite easily from her friends' perspective.

sadly, constantly being drowned in plenty of work can lead to plenty of unfortunate events. one being losing her sources of ink. so she picked herself up from her bed, and dragged her whole body to the supply store nearby. what made it worse for her though was that it was a weekend. a hot one.

ochako, in her sleeveless top, reached for the black marker in the small shelf. she examined it before trying the ink out on the testing paper. whenever there were pens being sold in stores, they were usually kept in a very, very small shelf, and in front of them will be pieces of paper to test the pen out, by writing on them.

before she could write something down, something caught her eye.

"the sun is so lucky, it doesn't have to go to college cause it already has 28 million degrees" was written in red marker on the piece of paper. ochako couldn't help but chuckle at the amusing (perhaps) pun this unknown person made.

she wrote down with a blue marker beside the message, "i always wondered why, then it dawned on me. it's a star! the world revolves around it too. the sun must be so famous."

she cringed at what she wrote. she doubt no one would understand it, but there's turning back now. at least no one would know that it was her being quite unfunny.

she took the red marker and a few more colored pens and lined up by the cashier. the line was long, really long, and despite electric fans found in every corner of the shop, everyone was still bathed in sweat. ochako sighed as she began to line up.

about seven minutes past and it felt like the line didn't move at all. she yawned, 'do i have to stay here all day?' she thought, crossing her arms as she tapped her foot against the tiled floor repeatedly. then she stopped.

'shoot.' she grits her teeth. being the clumsy student that she is, she just recalled her roommate, tsuyu, requested her to purchase a box of coloring pencils for a little project she was doing. she glanced behind her. two people were lining up behind her, so it wasn't that bad and she wasn't that close to the cashier anyway.

she sighed before leaving the line to return to the pens section. once she arrived, she searched which area of the huge shelf held these coloring pencils. she found them eventually, but before she was about to bend down to reach the box of coloring pencils below, the paper on the little shelf where she previously was caught her eye.

beside her message in blue, was something written in red marker.

"it's only famous for it looks! the sun is really hot after all"

ochako bursted out laughing before slapping her two palms against her lips to stop the commotion she began to create. she briefly cleared her throat before reaching out for the blue marker and thinking for a while. then, she wrote back.

"tch, what a sun of beach >:("

ochako smiled in a silly manner before putting back the marker. she then bent down and completed her task of retrieving the box of colored pencils.

she then walked to the notebooks aile, brainstorming if she was forgetting something before lining back up.

and she was forgetting something. a notebook for ashido. she wanted to make a journal of all the events that occured in her time of college.