| I LIKE(D) YOU

A/N: i'm back! im sorry!! im working on the requests rn,, but for now, here is an angsty oneshot based a little from billie eilish's "i love you" :)) sorry and enjoy!!

CONSISTS OF: light/heavy angst (you decide), broken hearts (ouch)

NOTES: n/a

deku walked her to the park. it was a lovely night to be with her, her eyes sparkling beneath the moonlight, the frigid air clinging to the pair's skin, and the cluster of clouds and stars mixing in the night atmosphere.

ochako uraraka, the 'her' that has been mentioned quite a few times previously. the two just came back from a short reunion house party with class 1-a. some got a few drunk, destoryed the place, payed for the damage, you know, the regular and unsurprising things class 1-a as adults would do.

ochako yawned, her handbag clinging on her arms. "it's such a cold night .." she said, admiring sky.

deku smiled at her. "yeah. it's nearly december after all." he replied, his breath forming a light puff of dust.

ochako felt really comfy around him, and so did he, especially being best friends for such a long time.

what the pair didn't know was that both shared the same romantic feelings during their years being friends.

ochako finally moved on from that state though. the butterflies in her stomach that usually were there finally flew away from her prescence, the fluttery feeling surrounding her constantly finally faded after finally finding someone for her. finding a man she can love without being hurt and ignored.

it was quite strange to bring her significant other along though.

deku inserts his hand into his hoodie's pockets. "hey, uraraka," he began.."who was that guy by you back at the party?"

ochako turned her head to him, "oh, him?" her head was lifting a little higher now. deku really did grow through the years, especially with his height.

"he's my boyfriend! we started dating two months ago." she smiled. deku's eyes widen.

"b-boyfriend?"

ochako chuckled. "yup!"

he stopped his tracks. ochako stopped too.

deku felt an overwhelming blow. a bad one. like a wave of emotions he could not comprehend. engulfing his insides in the worse way possible. his heart sank, and it's obvious why.

his eyes pooled with worry, irises decreasing in size.

ochako smiled awkwardly, possibly concerned. "what's wrong?" she asked.

it went quiet for a moment before the freckled friend of hers finally collected himself.

"i-i .." his eyes began to dart different directions before his hand suddenly lands on the back of his neck, an uncomfortable smile forming on his lip, his eyes averted from her gaze. "i-i just didn't know about it .." he chuckled.