| A FLYING FAMILY

AS PARENTS
REQUESTED BY:  izuocha_fan, their username just shows how much cool they are ad a person.

CONSISTS: fluff

NOTES: i randomly made their daughter's name by the way, hehe. also!! this isnt much, it's just the midoriya family chilling during deku's break. nothing much happens so im sorry for that :"(

~

o

chako midoriya.

that's what she was called now.

oh, and also uravity-

ochako midoriya, a young woman, a pro hero, a parent of one sweet daughter, the wife of one of the top heroes, a lovely lady, a beautiful brunette and just a wonderful wonderful overall.

currently, the said lady was in the middle of a battle. she was fighting against another huge beast interfering the peaceful city.

"everyone! exit the area!" the brunette yelled into the streets, floating right before the unknown beast. she glanced at different directions, making sure every citizen has exit the area before proceeding to battle.

she looked back at the beast. it was basically a huge white tiger, pouncing on every building and crushing every human soul visible to his eyes.

luckily, it lacked mobility due to it's humongous figure. when we say humongous, it's huge. it's basically the size of 7 elephants.

she floated her way to the tiger immediatly after finding no one in the area. as soon as she was ready to attack, a strip of light from afar came dashing into the tiger, thus causing it to fall over to pass out against the concrete.

"what the-" ochako gasped. she disabled her quirk and landed on the ground successfully. she ran towards the tiger, laying on the ground.

she began to examine the huge beast, finding where that hit suddenly came from. suddenly, lo and behold was a hero above the tiger's face.

"oh, ochako!"

it was deku.

"izuku!" ochako called out happily. she adjusted the front layer of her helemet to disbale so her face was free and exposed before she floated her way above the tiger, immediatly giving her husband a tight hug.

deku midoriya. a young man, a top hero, a father, and the husband of a loving brunette. he was always on duty around the town, constantly on the look out for villains.

as soon as she separated from the hug, she flicked her husband's head, one arm still hanging around his neck and his arms still surrounding her waist.

"ow! what was that for?" izuku whined playfully, chuckling as he rubbed his head.

ochako pouted. "you took my kill." she said, releasing her arms from izuku. she crossed her arms, furrowing her eyebrows.

"also, weren't you assigned to look out at the other district of the city?" ochako complained, still pouting.

deku laughs. "i was assigned to the whole city."

"what?" ochako stated in a playful manner, still playing along with her role of a stubborn and rather sour person, extending the 't' in the end of her statement. deku just laughs.

"anyway, i'll be heading back to duty now." he said. "be careful, love." he then leaned in, pushing her bangs away upward to give her forehead a light kiss before rushing out of the area.