| TAKOYAKI TSUNDERE

a small oneshot
about deku
being a tsundere
but not really. no plot,
just weird things and odd
flows.

-

"hey, deku!" ochako exclaimed from behind the said young boy.

oh boy, more yelling it seems. after school too. yikes

"shut up." deku growled, rolling his eyes as ochako arrived to join deku's journey home. ochako simply laughed at his reply as she clutched her bag's straps.

deku and ochako weren't the typical, childhood friends that are neighbours and used to play together every day. no, not at all.

deku is an average student of an average high school, with the dreams of entering one of the most prestigious hero school in japan, u.a.

he was a rather a cruel and carless with his words type of person though. he was, well, like a tsundere. soft at times, but mostly reckless, loud, and well, mean. but, he's that type of tsundere who would be quiet and shoot cruel words with no hesitance.

ochako, in the other hand, was just that typical, bubbly, kind girl who didn't care at all regarding deku's attitude. when she met him at her first year in the school, he was unusually very polite. eventually, she grew attached to him. it started of as waiting for him at the school gate early in the morning just to greet him, to clinging to him.

deku usually just walks home alone in the peaceful silence of his neighbourhood, but eventually, after weeks of going home alone, ochako noticed him during her journey back home.

she decided to tag along the next day, and ever since then, she has always been doing that, annoying him and destroying the silence of his peaceful walk. she constantly tried to make him smile, but always ended up failing. the routine began months ago, yet they still havn't established a bond.

the sunset's hue spreaded through the sky, and birds began to fly back to their nests to rest and tend to their children. ochako smiled at the sight of the river right below them as they walked on the huge bridge.

"hey, deku," she began. "are you hungry right now?"

deku looked at her the corner of his eye. he tsked and gritted his teeth, "no."

ochako rolled her eyes playfully at his response, she knew this was going to happen. "whatever, i'm still buying you that," ochako said, pointing at a food truck up ahead by the pavement at the end of the bridge.

deku lifted an eyebrow and turned to her, "what the hell .." he said under his breath, looking back to the front.

ochako had an odd habit of buying deku gifts. sometimes meals, little charms and even small pebbles. it didn't matter what it was, every day, ochako would give him something. deku doesn't know why, but he didn't want to anyway.

they soon arrived to the food truck which seems to be selling takoyaki or also known as octopus balls. it's usually found being sold in summer festivals, and food trucks nearby buildings.

she approached the truck and began to speak to the person tending it. she glanced back to deku, "hey, do you want the spicy one?" she asked.

deku rolled his eyes and continued to tap away on his phone, leaning against the truck in silence.

ochako looked back to the man, "sorry, he's very quiet." she chuckled. "he'll have the same thing i'm having then."

the man nodded at her statement and took the money of her hands, then returning to his work station to prepare her order.