| IT WILL BE OKAY

A/N: IM SORRY I REALLY LIKE WRITING ABOUT ANGST NOWADAYS HNGHHH im doing the requests i swear

CONSISTS OF: light gore, heavy/light angst (you decide), lame fight scene

NOTES: someone dies,, sorry. :(

a massacre.

blood spilled everywhere, corpses scattered across the area, blood curdling screams soaring, and hearts thumping in fear in secret areas.

after a sudden explosion in one of the research labs in a college building in thr city, black coated beasts started venture
the area, prepared to consume any live visible to the eye.

the pro heroes were still in the midst of battling these unknown creatures with the sharpest teeth and hardest jaws, but what they weren't aware of was the class 1-a students that joined in the action were missing and scattered around the city.

they were spreaded around the town, either hiding away from the beasts or attacking them headfirst.

deku and ochako, who were separated from their group was hidden in an alleyway, hearts thumping in fear, eyeing the creature on the street, munching one of the corpses greedily, crunching their bones with every bite.

ochako's eyes pooled with intense fear.

deku tried to hide his terrified expression to keep ochako calm, but it was no use. his irises have fully decreased in size, and he has completely lost his mind. he was empty, traumatized by the sight.

the brunette began to tremble. "d-deku .. what do we do?" she stuttered, giving him a light pat.

deku didn't have a plan, but he didn't want to say so. making her panic and worry would be the worst thing he would have done in this situation. all he did was stare at the monster to avoid revealing his traumatized look of the streets.

sadly, the harsh and cruel reality of the situation was clear to them already,

there was nothing else they can do.

if they escaped, they would get caught. floating or just running, those beasts still have intense speed and reflex to capture you. it's a miracle they were able to hide away.

hiding away for a long period of time is a cowardly act for the two. if they hid away, while multiple people get consumed by these creatures, they would be living with the biggest regret of their lives of just hiding. there's no point in that anyway, that big guy in the streets will recruit more of those black coated and somewhat noumo like creatures in packs sooner or later and find them anyway.

but,

one major thing that shattered deku's heart for sure, was the innocent citizens' bodies sprinkled around the streets. blood spilling from their stomachs, some even headless.

it broke his heart to think that he was too
late.

it was devastating to think he failed to become like all might, early to help, and succeeds to help.

it felt like all his dreams were crumbled up, and he failed on the spot. like the boundary he thought he could climb up grew even taller than before, and he couldn't reach his hand out to go further.

regret and rage. a cluster of feelings that everyone despised to feel at the same time.

due to this, deku felt awful. damn awful. it hurt a lot.

suddenly, he heard ochako sighed heavily.

deku's eyes widen at the sudden exhausted tone in hee voice.