Chapter 21 (LUKE)

OMG IM SO SORRY I COULDNT UPLOAD but eeekkk >< our debate teacher quit and everything became hectic... >< anyways....I'm back!! :DDD haha, hws getting heavy but I'll have to work out a schedule for uploading...I'll do one for Shunn and One for luke ^_^ but i might write them at different times but don't worry, they'll be uploaded as "Luke Chap..." or "Shunn Chap..."

And THANKS SO MUCH for still being fans after so long... >< its been a month D: so scary...but anyways...haha~The ending begins~

Okay, haha just to clarify something. When I say alternate endings in the message I sent, it meant there would be 2 endings. One for a happy ending with Luke and one for Shunn :) so its sorta just a "pick your fav person" kind of thing :) and I think I might end the book in a few more chapters...I have this idea for a new story ^_^

And the final vote, who aeroblondi so amazingly tallied up, was Luke 196 Shunn 168 (just for the final chapter) ^_^ so it turned out pretty close, although Luke won XD But if I had just done luke, thats still basically giving 1/2 peoples' happy endings...and I lOVE happy endings so haha, it just turned out with 2 endings! :D Sorry I'm blabbering so much but its been a month and I have so much to say >< and anyways, enjoy, Luke fans~I'll be posting the exact same thing on the Shunn side comments I think just so people know ^_^

Chapter 21 (Luke)

Who did I really love? Luke had been around since forever, supporting me...but Shunn...had disappeared...My heart skipped a beat. He had never called. Where had he gone?

He had disappeared into midair...No. I had to find out why.

Grabbing my coat, I sprinted downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Dan's voice floated out from the kitchen.

"Secret! I'll be right back!" I yelled and slammed the front door shut behind me.

Darn it. Sighing in frustration, I opened the door again. Then closed it.

Should I bring Hale? I should probably return him...

Nah. Clicking the front door shut softly, I decided against it. It would be a bother anyways. I just needed his answer. Sprinting toward his house, I only stopped when I reached his front door. Gasping for breath, I rang the doorbell, my arms pressed tightly against my side. Both nervous and exhausted, I could honestly say I might not be the most fun person to talk to at this time.

"Mira?" Shunn's violet eyes flashed with surprise and joy. But it quickly passed and he opened the door and stood aside, inviting me in.

"Um..." I wasn't sure where to start.

"Want some bubble tea?" He asked.

"No thanks." My smile was forced.

"Oh..." He said and looked down at his lap, "That used to be your favorite drink..."

"Oh no, I'm just not in the mood right now." I spouted quickly.

He nodded slowly. "So why'd you come?"

"Why didn't you ever call me?" I blurted out. I needed to get it off my chest.

He didn't try to misunderstand what I said.

"I thought..." He drifted off. I thought I saw a flash of calculation in his eyes, but it quickly disappeared.

"What did you think?"

"I thought I fell in love with another girl who looked like you."

"What?" I nearly choked. First Luke, now Shunn?

"Yeah. She really looked like your twin."

"Are you serious?" Blood rushed through my ears and I couldn't breathe. Why were they all like this? WHY?!?

Taking a deep breath, he said "I'm serious."

Grabbing the pillow on the sofa nearest to me, I launched myself at him, screaming.

"HOW COULD YOU!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALL DO THIS TO ME!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!" He did nothing, just sat there, staring at me.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE LIKE LUKE!! I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE HE REPLACED ME WITH!!! Why..." I broke down sobbing.

Dropping the pillow I used to hit him with, I wrapped my arms around my knees and rocked back and forth.

"Mira..." Shunn slowly sat down next to me, "You know what you just said?"

Detecting the sadness in his voice, I sniffled and lifted my head, meeting his eyes.

"What?"

"You admitted you love Luke..."

I froze. I did?

I did, didn't I? Finally knowing my answer, my heart slowed down to its normal pace.

I really DID love Luke. Wow...It felt so refreshing.

Wiping the tears off my face, I grinned at Shunn.

"You said that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Gee, you think?" He rolled his eyes and grinned back.

"I'm going to find Luke and tell him." Pulling Shunn into a hug, I stood up afterwards, heading towards the door.

I wasn't far from the door when I heard him yell at me, "You go get him, girl!"

"I will!" I yelled back, waving.

Shunn's POV

My hand dropping to my side, I shut the front door and slid down. It took everything I had in me not to chase after her.

And it was just as well she didn't hear the melancholy tone I heard in my own voice.

"You go get him, girl..." I whispered to myself.

********************

omg. I was going to end it on a happy note too...but don't worry~ you're guaranteed a happy ending XDDDD