Chapter 21 (SHUNN)

Okk...a lot has been going on lately, but it was so exciting! :DDD Went to a debate tournament all weekend and it was fun~~~ haha, but anyways, sorry I haven't posted in the longest time >< Ugh. School kills >.> Anyways, THIS IS SHUNN'S CHAPTER, YA'LL! :DDD

FOR THE LAST TIME, ONE ENDING FOR SHUNN, ONE FOR LUKE. This is SHUNN'S ending T_T People, PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ READ THE AUTHOR'S COMMENTS!!! THEY'RE IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Chapter 21 (SHUNN)

Who did I really love?

Suddenly, I heard a small tap at the window.

Huh? Who could it be?

Walking toward the window, I pulled open the curtains.

Shunn...He stood under my window, his hands stuck in his jean pockets, his black jacket partly zipped, his violet eyes flashing with amusement. I grinned. He came back...

In my haste to get downstairs, I practically fell down the steps, tripping over my feet the whole way.

"Jeez." I grumbled to myself, "Don't get so happy just because he's coming..."

Huh? I froze. I was...happy because he came? Did that mean...

I shook my head, trying to clear out the thoughts. I didn't even know if I liked him. After all, I haven't seen him ever since I was little. A childhood love couldn't last so long, could it?

"Hey." I ran up to him, the front door slamming shut behind me.

He glanced at the door and grinned.

"Hasn't Dan told you a thousand times to close it gently?"

"Well, you know me. Always ladylike." I smiled back.

"Yeah..." his lips twitched upward into a slight smile. I froze, lost in that smile...I felt the blood rush to my face.

Oh my gosh. Why was I suddenly feeling this? Do I...really like him?

"Mira?" He stepped closer, almost too close  for comfort.

"No!" I blurted out, pushing him back a little.

"Oh." His eyes dropped and the last traces of that smile disappeared from his lips.

"Shunn, I..." I started.

"It's ok." He stared at me for a second, then glanced away, "I understand."

"No, I don't think you do! I didn't mean..." I fumbled for the right words.

"I do understand." He gave a sad smile, "Good luck." He whispered, almost as if to himself.

"Shunn." He turned around, ignoring me.

"Shunn!" I yelled a little bit louder. He faltered, but continued walking.

"SHUNN!" I practically shrieked, running up to him and wrapping my arms around him from behind.

"Don't EVER show your back to me again!" I wailed, my eyes brimming with tears.

He stood absolutely still. "Why?"

"Because the last time your back was to me..." You didn't come back for several years.

I didn't finish, but I think he understood.

He turned around and knelt slightly until his face was level with mine.

"How could I leave the girl I love so much?" His hand caressed my cheek and he stared into my eyes. This time, I saw myself in his eyes. And I saw the love reflected off of his eyes.

I loved him. I love Shunn.

********************************

Okay, I know it's super short, but I had like 15 minutes to think up and write it, so I'll definitely try to write more next time!! >< >< ><