actuality

"dreams and reality

I became more indifferent

but also more desperate"

-min yoongi

.

.

.

.•° ✿ °•.

When the two of them meet, only in their dreams.

Every time, a different location.

Every night, a little more is learned.

Without knowing their true identities.

°•. ✿ .•°

.

.

.

The bases of this story line is completely fiction

The bases of this story line is completely fiction. Meeting others in dreams is something that is only from imagination (as far as I know). Along with that, I am not entitled to claiming amalgamation to BigHit or BTS (방탄소년단). Any resemblance this story has to anything else besides the basic setting of BTS's career is purely a coincidence.

This is a canon, meaning that it is something to be imagined happening with the same setting that BTS is in now.

This is a story that will not portray the members of BTS as anything intimately sexual. Please do not request for it.

Please do not reproduce, copy, or use this book in any way without permission.

I'm sorry if there's anything that you might not understand, or a concept that I fail to explain properly along the way. I'm not a great writer (hah...I try), but it's something that's fun and enthralling to do, especially if you have ideas you want to explore. I hope you are still willing to stick around!