spilled

6:00 am

6:00 am

p.j.m.

"Jimin-ah!"

I groan, rolling to the other side of my bed until the blankets wrap my whole body and encase me like a burrito. Even though I just woke up, my body still feels like it's as light as a feather coated with elation.

It's only a little fuzzy.

But I can still feel the grass tickling my skin.

That was a nice dream...

She was nice

"Hurry up! Even Jungkook's going to faster than you at this rate," he calls out again, patting my back to coax me out of my drowsiness. The sound of running water comes from out the door and down the hallway from the bathroom, and I can smell the minty toothpaste someone must have used.

Hoseok hyung...?

"What did manager-nim say was on the schedule today?" I murmur, wearily opening my eyes enough to let the faint morning sunlight from the windows blind me. After some blinking, I reserve to observing Hoseok like a cat, my eyelids drooping as I watch him pace into the closet.

"Just some separate shooting for members who haven't finished yet. Did you already do your scenes yesterday?"

I nod, remembering how water poured down from the walls of the set to get an outcome dramatic enough to represent "fake love". Hopefully that would provide a cool effect for our music video.

"Hyung, do you think this MV will be even better than the previous one?" I ask, finally forcing myself to sit up. Running a hand through my tousled black hair, a flash of orange brushes past my line of vision.

"Jiminieeeee... the producers and directors always do amazing," Hoseok speaks up from inside the closet. I can hear hangers being shifted around, plastic and metal clinking together. "I get what you mean though... Mic Drop is hard to top,"