2. His

Its been almost three weeks...fully engaged in a business to buy the property. The land is amazing. Its near the city. All facilities are there with in 10 kms. Yet feels like secluded. I loved the atmosphere here. Its calm and quiet... Not everyone will have the courage to enter into a place like this. Anyone can get lost at anytime. We were searching for such a land for so long. Its almost 25 acres. Even at summer, sunlight barely touches the ground. Trees are thickly planted as if in a forest. There is a fresh water lake too. In addition there is an old 4 storied building with numerous room...  Ground floor fully made of rocks. The previous owner and his wife was very much fond of this place. The lady is 87 now and childless. She want to sell this land to provide for charity but only in one condition the land cannot be used for any industrial or commercial purposes until her death. She want to preserve this land as it is as she preserve her love for her husband. Most of the people who wanted to buy this land had some money making purposes. So the sale was lagging for years. Now with all her conditions on I bought the land. Not just until her last breath but forever the land will be like this. I promised her. She squeezed my hand in happiness and full of gratitude. I also told her she can visit the place whenever she want.

Some more paper works are there. After that building is to be renovated. Electric works and plumbing should be updated. Some interior works and some extensions. Done. The members can move on to here. It can take a month or two. Michael and engineering groups will arrive next week. Before all I need to inform my parents about my success. Michael alone knows about the deal. My parents dont know about it. I cant let them be disappointed in me. It was the first task given to me. Not that I havent done anything before. I did carry out many tasks before but was all concerning ourselves nothing beyond the boundaries and that too on my own. They just know that I am searching. They dont know about the success.
I am sure my eye color must have turned to caramel with gold specks. It always does when I am extreme on my emotions. Now I am extremely happy. My mother told me about this first. Because my father's eye color also changes like this. It should be like that Afterall I am his son. The Alpha's Son. The next in line. But I am not an arrogant guy as I clearly know that higher the position higher the responsibility. My position is not my concern but at any cost my responsibility is more than anything.
I Neil Edwin Anderson....son of Alpha Thomas Anderson and Luna Sophie Anderson.