7. His Sunshine & Her Sir

Neil Edwin Anderson

I was lying down in the grassed ground  beneath the Oak involved in my thoughts wholly about my mate when Mike came searching for me.
He woke up late. He saw my message but I didnt specify the exact spot where he can find me. So he searched me the otherside hoping I would be there.

He was talking to me but I was dazed due to the sudden happenings. He gave me his hand to pull me up instead I pulled him down. He fell down with a thud. I know his anger elevated at my action but I was not bothered of his reaction. 

He growled and sat up immediately "what the fff"
He stopped right at the first letter when he saw me glaring at him. No profanities ... Not at all....
He let out some huffs and puffs to calm himself. Once again I went back to my thoughts.
Mike must have noticed my demeanor .

"whoa .... What is it. Yesterday it was a freaking out session. Today all smiling. "

I grinned at him. But he was not going to let it go.

"All my ears are for you."

He knew there is something interesting took place at his absence. I am sure he will be happy for me. Happy for the pack. Happy for himself. Afterall she is their Luna to be. I sighed happily.

With great composure I told him
"I met her.... My mate"

Complete silence. I know he was expecting the least. There was an array of questions from him like whats her name ,where did I meet, where is she and the last one which pack she belongs to.... to be answered by me
I calmly answered him all his harmless questions. He was keen. When it came to her pack... I didnt a bit hesitated to tell him that she is human.
All the thrill he had while hearing so far was far gone. His jaw dropped. It irked me when I saw his expression.

"A human......  As far as I  know we dont have humans as our mate for decades." he was bewildered.

I stood up and gave my hands to pull him up. We walked slowly.

"Mike....  Human mates are long gone for us... I  know.... But still she is my mate.
Moon goddess blessed me with her."

He seemed understanding me to some extent and he nodded not so energetically.

"Ed..... Do you think she have any idea about our existence. We are werewolfs, do you think she will accept you................(after a small pause he continued )I think we should kidnap her. "
The last one sentence he said in a hurry as if there is no time and option left. It angered me.

"she is not a doll for me to buy or claim and keep her by my side. Kidnapping is way too far. There wont be a tad bit space available for me in her heart if I do so."

I looked at him and continued

"I want her by my side in all her might. With every bit of her wanting to be with me. Her body and soul completely with no regrets attatched"

The very moment I laid my eyes on her I fell for her. I dont know if it is the mate bond playing the game. I thanked the moon goddess  for her "beautiful blessing". Her long thick brown hair, her pink lips.... slightly chubby cheeks with reddish-pink blushes.... yes she knew it or not she was heavly blushing all the time she was chatting with me.... I mean when I caught her red handed with the 'big crime' she had done that resulted in our meeting.

Every werewolf is a lie detector. As an Alpha male its a lot easier. We can nearly or even completely predict a human beings next action. The accuracy differ from person to person with their attributes. As far as I observed her I failed twice or thrice in forecasting her answer. From her heart beating rate... her blood flow even with her breathing I felt she will lie now. As for her age and the predicament she was in.... I felt so.