16. Jealous

Neil Edwin Anderson

I should have taken great care while sitting in the passenger seat of my car. If its possible I will try not to stain the plastic cover that protected my car seat. I must have made faces smelling myself. But.... at the moment all I could do was smile.... and smile.... Even Neil, my wolf was entranced by the events. I could feel his contentment. He felt blissful so do I.

Smiling I rubbed my forehead to control it and in a way to hide it from Mike. But I guess I was too late. He raised his eyebrows questioning my actions.
"So Mr. Alpha Ed is smiling..... Ok you don't have to thank me. Either ways it was my duty ....to my Alpha and to my Luna" at the end of the sentence he kept his hand on his chest showing his loyalty with much proud.

"Why. Thank. You" I asked him to explain it.

Mike throw an you are unbelievable look at me. He sighed and continued. "It was me who arranged the whole scene as planned."

It took me few moments to actually grasp what he was saying. So this was his plan. After he revealed me about her special aura and the drool worthy scent of her we had to think through to hide those or even put a barrier to it from other super naturals.

Long back a treaty was made between supernatural communities to not to interfere in each others matter nor cross each other in any ways that meant harm or not to lay hands on each others businesses, wealth and possessions and importantly the females. Considering the facts that werewolfs are possessive about their mates since they treasured and cherished their mates....our marks are a sign but if we haven't marked yet ...we could rub our scent to our woman in the active presence of our wolf in our human body. The rule was simply made because no wolf is interested in any other female than his own mate thus even if his human want to claim someone other than their mate the wolf will be dismayed and thus wont give his consent. In that case that someone will be open to anyone and there won't be any use in fighting. 

Mike knew very well that I sucks at acting and thus he arranged the wonderful event for me.

Fully wrapped around in my arms with the involvement of Neil.... my scent was naturally been transferred to her and it will last until I mark her or if it takes long to mark or if the scent fade then I am more than happy to do it again.Then again it won't be necessary I have the upperhand of being an Alpha blood because stronger the wolf so do their scent.
Apart from my acting skills I just don't want to lie or pretend or act infront of my mate. Because If I am to lie to her then to whom am I going to say the truth. To a werewolf their mates are the light of life. Once we mark each other...everything gets interlinked. Even if we are apart from each other we could still feel each others every emotions. Sometimes even the slightest change in the rythm of our heartbeats are felt. As me and my forefathers have Alpha disease... the genetical disorder always causes more trouble to us when compared to any other wolfs. We are more depended on our mates  emotionally. They possess half of our mental strength. When we need it they provide us with their touch and presence.

Sometimes it becomes dangerous to our mates too. If anyone wants to grand us with the most painful punishment or even death.... our mates are the perfect and only option.

Ahh my mate.... My Beth... My moonlight ....my happiness....my everything.....

I sighed... Mike was expecting a thanks from me. He deserves it but I think I am spoiling him too much for my liking. Afterall it's his duty. I transferred my glance to the outside with a smirk an arrogant snobbish smirk. Mike heaved a sigh audible to me. I smiled in triumph still looking outside through the window.

I had a bath right after I got inside my room. After  I took a short nap. I  was lucky enough to see the dreams having her in my arms... A replica of the memory. I really didn't want to wake up at all. I took my phone to check the time. Neil told me to go through the gallery just to get a glimpse of her. I dont have much pics in my gallery. Some selfies.... A family pic.. One with Angeline next with some pups another one of Neil in all his glory. Mike took Neil's photo when we came back home after having success in tackling a rogue attack almost half an year back. There were splashes of blood here and there.