Chatper 4

( Smii7y's pov )
     I woke up the next morning in John's bed. He was laying next to me without a shirt on. I blushed and traced his spine softly. I felt butterflies fill my stomach.
     He shifted and turned so he was now facing me. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. "Good morning." My face was on fire. Not literally but you know what I mean. "Morning." "Are you sick? Your face is red and hot."
     I turned so my back was facing him. "No." He put one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "Dude. You must be sick." I blushed harder if it was even possible.
      I could feel the smirk on his face. I turned back to face him and kissed his cheek causing his face to turn blood red. "Aw. How considerate of you to care about me." I giggled and looked away.
     The mood changed in the room. John sat up and got a pen. He wrote something on his arm then looked at me. I looked at him confused.He tackled me in a hug and placed kisses all over my face. "I knew it!" I blushed madly and looked at him confused.
     I felt something pinch my arm when he turned. He searched my arm and legs. "What th- oh...I'm so sorry smitt.." He got off me and looked down. He pull his hair into a ponytail and turned away from me.
                  ( ??? pov )
          I was watching through the window. John was drawing "I found you," on his left arm. I shot jaren with a small dart that had a special serum in it. The liquid hides your soulmates drawings for 24 hours at a time.
      I saw John hug jaren and kiss his face. I felt disgusted. Jaren kept a confused face. I smirked and watched John say something then back away. He put his dumb hair up and looked in my direction. I froze for a second and waited. He turned back to jaren and that's when I ran off.
                  ( John's POV )
      Oh my god! I'm so fucking dumb! What if I don't have a soulmate? Everyone has a soulmate though.. right?
     My thoughts were interrupted by jaren wrapping his arms around me. I hugged back and sighed. He rubbed shapes into my back. "It's alright John. You'll find them." Those words replayed in my head over and over. That's when I realized I've fallen in love with jaren.. fallen hard. This can't be possible.. right?
My head filled with thoughts. We pulled away from each other, but I didn't want to. He sighed and rubbed my cheek softly. I pushed my feelings away and put my hand on his. We looked each other in the eyes for the first time in person. A light purple sparkle rolled over his eyes.
      His mouth kinda opened a little and his cheeks turned red. I couldn't help but lean in, and he did the same.
    I quickly pulled away so nothing could happen. I didn't want to hurt smitt emotionally. I backed up a little and heard him pout softly. "I'm sorry smitt." His lower lip quivered as he turned to leave.
      "I love you John.." I heard before the door closed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Aye. Sorry it's short. Next chapter will make more sense and will be longer