Chapter 6

( Smii7y's pov )
    It's been a couple weeks since I saw the cuts. John wasn't himself and neither was I. Every day 3 cuts are made every 4 hours. I've tried finding this person but it's led me nowhere. I sat on the couch rubbing the scars from the first time. I've had to worn long sleeves out in public so people won't think I'm crazy or suicidal.
John hasn't been texting me for a while, and when he does, it's either a hi or he doesn't text me back for a couple of days. I started to worry about him.
   My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain in my side. I hissed in pain and looked at my side. A huge gash appeared and large bruises surrounded it. "Fuck!" I stumbled back and rested against the counter. I had my shirt off at this point looking at the gash. I was panting and hissing.
       ( John's POV )
       I was editing a video while typing a text to jaren. I haven't texted him since Thursday and it's Saturday. I heard the closet door creak open. I froze and slowly looked over at it. I saw a glimpse of a dark figure. I got up and grabbed the sharpest thing on my desk. I got a pair of scissors. "Who's there?!" The figure stepped out. When the light from my computer shinned on their face, I saw a woman. She was somewhat tall, same color of hair as me except hers was more silver, and she wore all black.
    She stepped closer and closer. "Don't come any more closer!" I pointed the scissors at her. I could only see the bottom half of her face. She smirked and kept coming closer to me. "You ruined my relationship.. now I'm gonna ruin yours."
   She came closer until she was only a few inches away from my face. "W-what are you t-talking about?" I stuttered, feeling uncomfortable. "You and jaren." I could feel her breath on my face. "W-what about him?!" She smirked slightly. "Soulmates."
   I froze. I dropped the scissors and froze. That one word ran through my head so many times. Soulmates?..
       My thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain in my side. I hissed in pain and held it. Blood came running down my side to my leg. "Fuck!" Kelly got out through the window. I slowly made my way to my phone while holding my side. I slipped it into my pocket and walked downstairs. I got a rag and used tap to keep it over the wound.
       I barely made it to Jaren's door. I place my forehead against the door from feeling weak and rubbed my knuckles against it. I could barely knock. "J-jaren.." I rest against it and tried to keep my eyes open. "Jaren.." I was barely above a whisper.
      I sighed in relief when I felt the door open. I fell forward onto the person due to me being weak. "John? What the hell?"
            ( Jaren's pov )
       I heard someone saying my name from behind the front door. I went to see who it was and the person couldn't stand. I soon realized it was John. "John? What the hell?" I helped him stand and helped him to my car. "We need to get you to the hospital."
     I drove there and took him in. I held his side and asked for a nurse or a doctor. One of the nurses came running. "What happened?" I told her I didn't know and let her take John to a room. She told me to follow so I did. She asked me simple questions like, what's his name, where do you live, etc.
They hooked him up to a heart monitor and his heart beat was slow. I felt bad for him. I sat in the chair beside his bed and held his hand. I rubbed his knuckles with my thumb softly and smiled. "I know your not awake.. but who did this to you?" He shifted slightly and held my hand back.
I smiled and looked up at his face. His pale skin, pink plump lips looked amazing in the light. His breath was calm and his lips were partly open. I slowly leaned up and kissed his lips softly. I felt butterflies fill my stomach and slowly pulled away. I smiled to myself and messed with John's fingers.
*time skip*
A doctor came in and checked his vitals. It was almost 2 in the morning. Some of the nurses told me to go home but I ignored them and said I'll stay by John.
He was healing well but there would be a big scar on his side. I continued to rub his knuckles softly. Every once in a while I would kiss his hand softly.
I noticed him squint slightly and slowly open his eyes. "John?" He smiled slightly and hissed at the pain in his side. I frowned and let go of his hand. He sat up a little and looked at me.
He noticed my frown and smiled softly. I just noticed the marks on my arms matched his. The scar on his side matched mine. I felt queasy and happy at the same time. I found my soulmate but not in the way I expected.
~to be continued