Chapter 13

( john's pov )
      We walked down the beach with our shoes off and talked. "Thank you for this," he said smiling. I fiddled with the ring in my pocket. I was so nervous. "It's beautiful out," he said stopping. I looked at him and pulled the box out. I got on one knee and watched his face turn from happiness to shock.
     All of our friends gathered around and cheered. "Jaren. I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you," I said as I opened the box. I had matching bands with "I love you too the moon and back" imprinted on the inside. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he nodded.
     I started crying too and hugged him tightly. I slid the ring on his finger and kissed him.
                            ( Jaren's pov )
        "It's beautiful out," I said while looking at the ocean. I looked over at John. He was spacing out again. "John?" I waved a hand in front of his face. He blinked a couple times and shook his head. I grabbed his hand and continued walking.
       After the stars came out, he lead me to a picnic blanket. I laid down and looked at the beautiful twinkling lights in the sky. He laid beside me and smiled. "I uh.. I love you," he said as he kissed my cheek. I said it back and looked at the northern star.
      I was in awe. Today was the best day of my life. "Thank you for all of this," I said while turning to look at him. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled shyly and wrapped my arms around him.
After a while, we headed home. I looked at the stars through the sun roof. As soon as we got home, John wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and took in his sent. Everything about tonight has been amazing.
He kissed my neck softly. "how about I warm up some food, and we can watch a movie," he said. I nodded softly and felt him move to my shoulder. My cheeks heated up as he bit softly. "joooohn.. Stop it," I whined.
We sat on the couch and ate some leftover pizza. He put on Frozen 2 and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I leaned into him and smiled. I didn't even pay attention to the movie. John ran his fingers through my hair.
I felt like I was falling more in love with him. My heart was completely his. I trust him so much.
( John's POV )
Jaren fell asleep by accident. I kept running my fingers through his hair. I signed and turned off the movie. I carried him to bed and kissed his forehead. I smiled and went to my office.
I edited a video for a while. I got the ring box out of my pocket and sighed. I messed it up. I signed and put the box on my shelf. Next time.
        After 3 hours, I went and check on Jaren. He was still sound asleep. I smiled and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around me loosely and nuzzled his face into my chest. I kissed his forehead and slowly fell Asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~