Chapter 5

( Jaren's pov )
        "I love you John..." I closed the door behind me and teared up. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I thought he felt the same but i was wrong.
        I went home and curled up on my bed. I kept my knees close to my chest and let the tears come. I didn't want to leave my bed.
*time skip to a couple weeks later*
I still laid here, looking up at my ceiling. My thoughts were still if he loved me or not. I know he never will. It's just a dumb thought.
My stomach growled but I ignored it. I haven't been eating and I haven't been moving from this spot since. John has been trying to get a hold of me, but I just ignored it. People have been wondering why I haven't uploaded in a while.
I ignored basically everything  and everyone. I got up for the first time in a couple weeks and went downstairs. I finally decided to eat and take a shower.
I picked up my phone and hesitated weather I should text him back.
Johnny boy 🌸: hey.. I'm sorry about yesterday
       Johnny boy 🌸: smitt? You ok?
      Johnny boy 🌸: I'm worried about you.. you haven't been out, ate, or uploaded.. what's wrong?
Johnny boy 🌸: please answer me
I sighed and texted him back. I told him I was just busy with family stuff. I hate lying to him, but I didn't want him to know. I felt a pinch on my wrist and held it close to me, hissing in pain. "What the hell?" A small cut made its way across my wrist. Then, two more big ones. I hissed again and held my arm.
      Whoever this is, I need to help them immediately. Why would they be cutting? Why would they when they know their soulmate is gonna see it? 
       I ended up running to John. I knocked and before he answered I felt a little pinch in the side on my neck. "John. I have t-" he cut me off by hugging me. "Dude. I haven't seen you for almost two months. What the hell?" "That's not important now." I clutched my arm not knowing that the cuts were slowly disappearing. "I have to show you this."
      I revealed my arm. I didn't look at it. He looked at me confused. "There's nothing there." I looked at my arm. "N-no. There was three big cuts there. They were just there." He sighed and chuckled softly. "I think your crazy."
         ( John's POV )
     I haven't seen Smii7y in almost two months. I got worried, but I didn't want to invade his privacy. I thought it was all my fault. I made him leave, I was a horrible friend.
My thoughts took over as I made my way to the bathroom. I got a razor and slowly slid it across my wrist. I watched the blood run into the sink. I made two more cuts and decided that was enough. I cleaned the cuts with peroxide and wrapped them.
I heard a knock at my door so I went down to see who it was. As soon as I saw who it was I hugged him. "Dude! I haven't seen you for almost two months. What the hell?" He showed me his arm but there was nothing there. I looked at him confused.
"There's nothing there." He looked at his arm. "N-no. There was three big cuts. They were just there." I sighed and chuckled softly. "I think your crazy."
     He rubbed his arm and shook his head. I let him in and hid my arms from him. Is he just messing with me? He couldn't be my soulmate. My drawings didn't show up on him and neither did my cuts.
     My thoughts were interrupted by jaren looking at me worriedly. "J-John?" I hummed and looked at him. He bit his lip softly and looked down. He ran over and hugged me. I hugged back and looked at him confused. "I'm sorry.. for ignoring you.. and.. and." He let soft sobs escape his lips. I rubbed his back softly and kissed the top of his head. Soulmate or not. I'm in love with him.