Chapter 8

( Jaren's POV )
These past few days have been amazing! Me and John became public and all of the support has been crazy. We made a couple videos together and all the comments made me smile. "Smitty." I hummed a response and looked over at John. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I giggled softly and smiled. "I wanna take you on a date, but! I can't tell you where."
My smile got bigger. "Can I get a hint?" He shook his head and grinned. I whined and sluggishly got off my chair. "Pleeeeeaaaase?? With a cherry on top?" I pouted. "Nope. Can't tell." A small smirk formed on my face. I placed my hand on his thigh. "Why not johnny?" His ears turned red and a light pink dusted over his cheeks.
     He leaned closer so I could feel his warm breath hit my face. "Because it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?" I bit my lip softly and leaned in more, our lips only inches away. "But I wanna know." I put my arms on his shoulders and titled my head slightly. "It's a surprise so I can't te-" I cut him off by kissing him. He kissed back and put his hands on my waist.
     I straddled his lap and pushed my body against him. He cupped my cheeks. "What has gotten into you?" He said in the kiss. "Just shut up and keep kissing me." He didn't say anything after.
       After a couple minutes, we pulled away from each other. "You're still not getting a hint," he said making me whine. He chuckled and told me to get ready. I got up and ran to my room. I picked out some ripped jeans, a nasa hoodie, and some checkered vans.
John was wearing a black and white striped long sleeve, with a black t-shirt over, some black jeans, and white converses. I almost drooled at how good he looked. He pulled back the top of his hair and smiled at me. My cheeks heated up as I smiled back.
           "Ready?" I nodded and intertwined our fingers. He smiled, and we made our way to his car. It felt an eternity, but he pulled up to a restaurant. I haven't been and hadn't seen it before. We went in and were greeted by a much younger lady. She had light purple hair, honey brown eyes, and she wore an apron over her clothes.
She seated us and smiled lightly. "What can I get y'all to drink." I opened my mouth to say something, but John cut me off. "Red wine please." She nodded and walked away. I looked at him confused, but he just winked.
She came back with the red wine and poured it into two glasses. The bottle slipped out of her hand and landed on my lap. I gasped and jumped at the feeling. She apologized profusely and got a towel to clean the mess.
      John laughed at how wet my pants were. I rolled my eyes and sat back down. "I'm so so sorry." I smiled and waved my hand to reassure her. It kinda worked. She took our orders for food and went to another table.
      John bit his lower lip softly and chuckled. "I have a pair of sweats in the car." I sighed in relief. "Thank god." He smiled and rested his head in his hands. The waiter came back with our food and quickly left. I drooled just at the smell.
      I wasn't the type to drink wine but I tried it. It wasn't bad but i felt tingly after. I couldn't hold alcohol like John could. I felt really funny after almost drinking all of it.
                                ( John's POV )
I noticed smii7y dozing off. I paid for everything and took jaren back to the car. "Hey. You ok?" He slowly looked at me and smiled. He giggled softly before saying, "I'm o-ok. T-thank y-y-you *hick* for dinner." I chuckled softly at my boyfriend's drunkenness and drove home. He didn't seem fully drunk, just tipsy.
       I sighed and led him to our newly shared room. "Noo! I don't wanna go to bed!" I closed the door behind me. "You're gonna have to. I don't want you to do something stupid." He whined and puffed out his cheeks. I cooed at how cute it looked.
"Fine! I'll sleep." He yawned and crawled into bed. "Uh. You might want to change first." He slowly got up and changed to sweat pants. He whined and made grabby hands at me. I chuckled softly and got into bed with him. He giggled and snuggled into my chest.
I kissed the top of his head and rubbed his cheek softly. "You're so pretty." He giggled again and smiled. "You're pretty too." I smiled. "John?" I hummed a response and looked down at him. "I love you." I was a bit taken back by the words, but smiled widely. "I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~