Chapter 15

( Jaren's pov)
John woke me up by gently setting a tray on my lap. I may or may not have spilled everything on it, but I still woke up. John helped me clean the mess up, while eating the food off the bed.
We got dressed and decided to stay home all day. John went to his office and said he was gonna play among us with Tyler, Scott, Evan, brock, and Nogla. We both hid behind right reactor and ended up playing prison break while brock was imposter.
I sat back in my seat and ran my fingers through my hair. I heard my door open slowly and looked over.
                        🔞 nsfw warning🔞
               🔞 you have been warned🔞
           John crawled under the desk and rubbed my thighs. My cheeks felt like they were on fire. He slid my sweat pants down and touched me through my boxers. I bit my lip and continued playing. 
          Tyler was talking to evan, giving away his location on the map. I killed him and chased moo around. John took my member out and started jerking me off. I twitched slightly and put my hand over my mouth.
         A small moan escaped my mouth, but I covered it with a cough. I looked down at John and saw him smirk. He picked up his pace by a lot, making me buckled my hips. I muted my mic and moaned loudly.
           "Ah ah. Unmute your mic baby cakes," he said. I whimpered softly and did as told. "Smitty! Where did John go?" Tyler asked. "U-um.. he went to the store to g-get some.. stuff for dinner," I barely managed to get out.
       I ran to the other side of the map so no one could hear me. Proximity chat was on though. I felt John kiss my tip, then put my whole member in his mouth. I moaned into my hand and felt my eyes roll back. "Jaren you good?" Scotty asked. "Yeah! All good! Thought the killer was chasing me," I said.
       Me and Scott followed each other, until I felt John bob his head at a fast pace. I bit my hand really hard and groaned. "Jaren, are you sure you're ok?" Scotty asked again. "Mhm.. I-I just have a cramp in my leg.." I stopped myself before I let out another moan.
        John knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to embarrass me. Correction, he was embarrassing me.
       I told the boys I have to leave and logged off. I left the call and moaned loudly. My hands gripped his hair, as I felt a ball of heat form in my stomach. I thrusted into his mouth and panted softly. "J-John..ngggh~ ah~" I moaned out as I came in his mouth.
He pulled away and got out from under my desk. He kissed me roughly and spit my own cum into my mouth. I blushed big time and swallowed it.
      John left the room, leaving me stunned. My phone buzzed on my desk. I looked at it and saw that it was Tyler. I answered and heard him yell. "John didn't go to the store!! He was sucking your dick under the table!!"
      "N-no!! He really did! He w-wasn't in my office," I cursed myself for stuttering. He laughed at me and fell out of his chair. I hung up and threw my phone on my chair. I walked into Johns office with a tomato face.
He smirked and continued to clean. "What the hell! Why did you do that?" I asked. "What? You enjoyed it," John replied. I smacked his arm and turned to walk away. I heard the broom stick smack against the floor.  
     His warm hands wrapped around my waist. He backed us up to where we were in the middle of the room. He kissed my shoulder softly and smiled.
        "You know what?" He said. "What?" I replied. "You look hot being embarrassed," he said. I looked back at him and smacked his arm again. He chuckled and let go of me. "You'll pay for that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~