Chapter 2

Jimins POV

   I wake up with a soft yawn, looking around for my dear roommate.  Realizing he's not here I let out a groan and fall back on my bed. Turning until I find a comfortable spot and wait.  As I'm about to close my eyes again the door jolts open. 

   Jin catches my eye, "Good-morning sunshine!" He yells then breaks out into his annoyingly contagious laugh.

  "Where were you?" I question while throwing a pillow at him.

   "Had to buy my book, you're gonna have to go soon by the way. Classes start next week" he casually lays next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. While putting the pillow I threw at him by my head.

   "Ugh. Don't remind me. Come with me Jinie ." He groans but nods against my chest.

   "Now Jin, come on" I say pushing him.  He lets out a louder groan but stand up and pulls me with him.  I throw my shoes on and follow him out the door.

   "Do you want to stop by the coffee stand? It's on the way there." He asks wrapping his arm around my shoulder.  I hum in approval while shrugging his arm off. 

   "How was your summer by the way?" Realizing I never asked how he spent his two months without me.

   "Fine. I missed you of course, but fine."

   "Well come on you've got to tell me what you did"

   "I mean I went to a couple parties and met a couple people, but you wouldn't want to meet them, trust me." He shrugged.

   "Hey you don't know that." I reply a little hurt that he wouldn't want to introduce me to his friends.

   "Yes I do Jiminie, I know the people you approve of and don't." He claims as we near the stand.

   "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" 

   We walk into line as Jin shakes his head, "Nothing igno-"

   "Jin?" A deep familiar voice cuts Jin off.

   We turn around and I'm greeted by a familiar boxy smile.  Automatically feeling embarrassed I hide behind Jin.

   "Ah hey Tae, where you been? Haven't seen you in a while." Jin replies as if they've been long term friends.

   "I was off visiting my family for a couple of weeks, just got back today actually." I hear "Tae" reply in his smooth deep voice. I feel Jin nod and soon it's awkward silence.

   "Oh!" Jin jumps as if he's just remembered something. Then I feel a hand on my back pushing me forward, "this is Jimin, Jimin this is Taehyung, one of the friends I mentioned."

   I glance up seeing a smirking Taehyung extending his hand, "So we meet again" he lowly says so only I can hear.

   "Nice to meet you Jimin" I extend my small chubby hand to grasp his large skinny one. I muster a small "hi."

   While we were greeting each other.  Jin took the liberty of ordering for the both of us.

   "So, whatcha guys up too?" Taehyung questions.

   "We're on our way to buy Jimins books" my roommate replies for me.

    "Oh, what courses are you taking?" Taehyung asks turning his attention to me, pulling his lip ring between his teeth.

   I lift my head to meet his eyes observing how closely he watches my lips as I tell him my courses, "Music history, vocal performing arts, vocal workshop, and poetry"

   "Ah... so you're a musical arts major," he tilts his head, "you know, I took poetry last year and so I know how expensive the book is," he looks up to meet Jin's eyes, "there's a party at the frat house tonight, your welcomed as always, and Jimin," he looks down again, "feel free to come by, even if it is to just pick up that poetry book." He swiftly turns on his heels and leaves us waiting for our coffee.  Did he just offer me a free book?

   "You were afraid of me meeting him? Jin he just offered me a book and you think I won't approve of him." I scoff and reach for my coffee as they call my name.

   "He's not the one I worry about" Jin mutters grabbing his coffee and leading the way to the book store.

   We enter the book store and are instantly met with dozens of students rushing around.  I push my way past the loud rowdy bodies and make my way towards the music section, knowing all go well where it's at.  I first pick up the thick "Music History book", then the small "Vocal Performing Arts" textbook, then search for the "Vocal Workshop" textbook, these are two small textbooks which only hold songs that my class may go over or small warm ups. 

   I'm almost finished when I reach for my final book, "Poetry", when I remember what Taehyung said.  I decide to ignore the fact that he offered me a book and grab the textbook after all, as I'm about to turn around to meet Jin in line for the cashier I catch a glimpse at the price, $185.  I know how much is in my bank and this book along with the three others way over exceeds my bank limit, knowing without even having to check the price of the other books.  Slowly I place the book on the shelve, reaching a decision.

   I make my way to Jin, acknowledging that he's almost at the front of the long line. He sees me extends his hands taking two of the books from me.  "Ah three books," he smiles knowingly , "so what are you wearing for the party?" He asked knowing I don't go to parties.

   I shove him, "I'm not going to the party and you now it." Turning my head I leave him behind to walk up to the cashier who was waving for the next customer. Jin laughs catching up to me.  After painfully paying, we walk out with Jin holding my books after refusing to let me carry them.

   "You know you're going to have to get that book somehow." He teases.

   "Shut up I'm not going."

   "Jiminie pleeeaaaaseee" he begs in a whiny voice. Trying to pout his thick lips. Like he doesn't already know my answer.

   "Stop trying to convince me, you know I won't go" I say and leave it at that and continue to walk towards our dorm.

_______________

So I'm still debating if he should go or not but here's another chapter!

Love you guys ! <3