Chapter 5

Jimins POV

   What the heck is wrong with me? How could I let my mind slip so easily? I can't just react off instinct.  But the way they made it sound like I was some boring goody-two shoes who doesn't know how to have fun, really agitated me. I could have fun, as a matter of fact I'm a real blast once you get to know me.  But that doesn't matter to them, to them all their fun comes from partying and getting laid. Not my scene.

   Although I said I would go, I really don't plan on it. I haven't been to a party yet and don't plan on going to one soon, I know how those can taint someone. I could always just tell Jin I'm sick or under the weather.

Granted that, I did already tell the group of three that I would be going, and really what could one party do?

   Taehyung was nice enough to bring a book, that he paid for, to my dorm to hand to me for free. I wouldn't be expressing my gratitude if I decide to stay home after it seems like he invited me to yet another party. Going over the manners I've learned I deem it only fair that I make an effort to attend the party and visit Taehyung while I'm there, showing him that I, in fact, can deal with parties like any regular college student.

  So on Saturday morning after I get up, way past my usual early awakening, I make my way to the wash rooms. I quickly shower, shave, and condition my hair. I apply my face treatments and moisturize my body, then I quickly change into casual cloths. Feeling uncomfortable as more and more people enter the washroom I make my way back to my dorm to wait for Jin to return, who never made it back home after his night out with Namjoon. I only got a short text this morning saying he forgot to inform me of his absence.

I've been sitting on my bed skimming through my music history book when Jin decides to finally come home, "Hey," he waves.

   "Hi," I reply, "why'd you get back so late?"

  "Joon was being annoying, and after I left he called me asking to pick something up for him at the market" he rolled his eyes. I was about to ask what he needed when I saw him throw a small black bag on the bed, and out came out a small white box of, what I'm guessing, are cigarettes.

   "So he's a smoker?" I ask raising my eyebrows. How could Jin be hanging around a guy who's covered in tattoos, drinks and now smokes?

   "Yes he smokes, gosh why do act like this is so abnormal?" he asks, provoked. I guess my tone was a little judge mental, "it's totally normal Jimin, people do it all the time."

   "I knew that Jin," I snap, "it was just a question."

   He huffs, "I need to get ready." He states as he reaches for his bag of toiletries and heads to the washroom.

   I quiet down and once again start going through my book. When he returns he is all washed up and looking fresh. He's changed into a pink loose tee tucked into a pair of tight black jeans and converse. He takes a moment to stare at himself before he starts looking through his small makeup drawer. I'm sure he can feel me staring because not to long after he looks up focusing his attention at me.

   "You're not going to wear that are you?" He looks at me.

   "And why not," I check myself out, "I'm comfortable." I pout. I'm wearing a big mustard colored sweatshirt with ripped shorts, not currently wearing shoes.

   "So what if you're comfortable, were going to a party jiminie you can't go dressed like that." I only stare at him. "At least put on some jeans, jeez. And let me do your makeup!"

   "No are you crazy!" Who does he think he is, and if I wanted too, I could do my own makeup, I'm not an idiot.

   "Please, please, please!" He begs.