Chapter 4

Jimins POV

The next day I make it my mission to act no differently than I usually do. Which isn't that hard, I mean what's so different? So what if Jin prefers males, doesn't affect me in the slightest . Although I'm not going to act like I'm not hurt by the fact that he never told me, I could only image how long he's held it in. I don't understand how he expected me to react if he confesses the truth, he couldn't have thought I would be disgusted or disappointed could he? We've been friends for over 3 years, he should know better.

We are currently at a small cafe around the corner from campus having a light breakfast as we always do on Sunday mornings. Neither of us have brought up the actions that took place outside our dorm last night. I'm certainly not going to be the first to mention it, he should when he's ready, he should be ready though.

Jin walks up to the small table for two holding our cream cheesed bagels and sits I front of me with ill facial expression, obviously being hungover, "You know when we first came here I thought it was going to be awful."

"I know I had to drag you in here after you refused 20 times. You've always got to give these small places a chance, because ya never know." I replied taking a bit of my bagel. He hummed, acknowledging what I said before starting his breakfast.

After I finish my bagel I take small sips of my latte and enjoy the view from the large window besides us. Jin is still taking his sweet time finishing his food when he chooses to address the elephant in the room, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner and that you had to find out like that." He says still looking down at his food.

I watch as his ears slowly turn red and he looks anywhere but me. "I-"

   "I know I haven't been a good friend keeping this from you, but not everyone reacts how you would want them too when it comes to this." He cuts me off finally looking up at me with a sad expression.

   "Stop it, you have been a good friend, a little secret isn't going to change that," remembering my mom, I realize somethings people like to keep private, "I'm not sure how it feels but I know it must be hard letting people know this part of you life. I'm sorry you felt like you couldn't tell me, but always remember you can tell me anything."

   "I'm so glad you're as understanding as you are" he giggles.

   "Well I know you would react the same way" I say looking out the window once more.

   I hear him giggle again, gaining my attention, "You know I always expected you to come out before I did." He giggles.

   I stare at him with my mouth wide open trying to take in what he just said. "What are you talking about?! I'm not gay Jin."

   "How are you going to try and make me believe that. You basically scream bottom!"

   I quickly lift my hand to his mouth cupping it shut, while my other hand pinches his rib, "Jin stop being perverted!" I whisper yell, trying to avoid the stares I'm getting from other costumers at the cafe. Jin continues giggling pushing my hands away.

   Annoyed by his comment I grab our trash and march to the garbage bin.  I turn back to see Jin already waiting for me by the door texting someone on his cell. I walk up to him trying to peer behind his broad shoulders, which is no use.

   "Who ya texting?" I ask curiously.

   "No one." He blushes, making it obvious who he is texting.

  "How long have you guys been dating?" I question as we step out into the hot sun.

   "We aren't." Jin says lowly.