Chapter 8

Jimins POV

   I spend a healthy amount of time going through my text book in a sunny outdoor part of the campus. My salad I brought after leaving my dorm half eaten and long forgotten as I became more and more immersed into the history of music, and caring less and less about what took place in my dorm this same day.

   You see most of my studies are pushed, not for good grades, but out of utter curiosity.  I find fascination in learning new things, in enchants me. School has always been my decision and I never feel displeasure when going to classes, of course it's stressful but that's inevitable.  The world of knowledge was never enforced by my parents, they loved me and want the best for me, but they left my future up to me.

   Singing also captured me, well actually I appreciate anything beautiful constructed, whether it be a painting, poem, a routine, a musical piece. I really tried to explore my talents, I quickly realized that my talent stays inside singing and dancing.

   This school has a large variety of arts, it impacted the reason why I wanted to attend such school.  I began in this school wanting to take many classes that caught my interest.  So when I signed up for my music history class I couldn't wait to investigate into my textbook.

   It wasn't long before the words in my book became less legible, the light allowing me to read faded. I checked my phone and was shocked to know I have been stuck in my book for more than a few hours. Hoping Jin's company was long gone, I gather my things and head back to the dorms.

   I struggle with my keys but nonetheless am able to push open the dark brown door to my room. I stride in at ease not noticing the settled guest on my bed. I kick my shoes off with heavy feet getting ready to dive into bed before I finally take in the most unpleasant surprise. Leaning back with my arms crossed, "What are you doing on my bed?" I say putting emphasis on the 'my'. Jungkook is sprawled across my bed holding his phone up scrolling through whatever he's doing.

"Isn't it obvious?" He doesn't bother looking at me, "I'm resting."

"Get off of my bed." I command firmly, wanting really badly to just walk up to him, grab him by the hair and drag him off my once perfectly neat bed.

He snickers, "Oh? And if I don't? Whatcha gonna do bout it princess?" He flickers his eyes up with a raised brow, and lets not forget his little infamous smirk.

I'm fuming, I hate how easily he gets to me, "Just get off. Why are you even here? And where's Jin?"

He ignores my demand and returns back to his phone, "With Joon." His voice plain.

"Well leave I need to sleep, I have classes tomorrow," he doesn't respond, ". . . seriously you're on my bed."

He doesn't move, instead he continues doing whatever he's doing on his phone, acting as if I'm not speaking to him.

"Jungkook." Once again, nothing.

I stare at him feeling stupid, what the hell do I do now. It's utterly useless to ask again, even yelling won't do anything I'm sure. So I decide to yell at him. "HELLO!? Get off I need sleep! You've been here long enough! All I'm freaking asking for is what's mine! My bed!" I breath deeply after my outburst.

He looks up again, this time obviously pissed off, "Stop with the fucking yelling," he stares me dead in the eye with a hard cold glare, which makes me want to shrivel up.