Chapter 13

Jimins POV

   I act as if I don't notice the bitter look Jungkook is giving me and listen to Hobi, seeing I have no other choice as my seat is taken. I sit next to him in the tight spot causing my thighs to be held against both Jungkook's and Hobi's.

Hobi gets rather comfortable, linking his arm with mine and placing his feet between Taehyungs legs on top of the coffee table where he is sitting. Neither of us mind though, I find it a sweet gesture.

   "Did you hear that Rosè might be dating that surfer guy from a couple doors down from the dorm?" Tae nudges Hoseok .

"Rosè? Am I supposed to know her?" Hobi asks over the music, confusion clear in his eyes.

"Lisa's best friend?" Tae tries.

"Nope." Hobi shrugs.

"Rosè.... Hobi you know her!" Hoseok continues to stare blankly, "you meet her at that fraternity house! Blonde long hair?! Accent?!"

"If this is supposed to jog up my memory-", I didn't hear the rest of that after I was surprised with a sharp pain on my right shin.

I hear a loud gasp and then, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! That must of hurt! I'm sorry! It's just so hard climbing on top of his legs! I'm sorry!" A deep voice suddenly yells towards me.  The unending apologies come from the same boy that was seated on top of Jungkook earlier this night, the same boy that is currently now sitting on top of Jungkook.

   I look up at him, shocked by the pain and the sudden yelling and immediately notice how pretty he is. Red black hair softly pulled to the back tilting to one side, big dark eyes that were complimented with shadow, and a big smile that showed his perfect teeth. I felt my insides heat.

I looked at him then gazed at Jungkook, who looked like he was rather enjoying us interacting for some reason, a small smirk playing on his lips.  I was brought back to reality when Jungkook raised a cocky eyebrow.

   "Oh! Um.. it's okay. I'm fine." It actually felt pretty painful, surely leaving a bruise, but hearing his apologetic tone I didn't want to make him feel worse.

"Hey! I haven't seen you around before," he studied me warily, "I'm Felix!" He stuck out his hand eagerly waiting for me to reply.

"Jimin," I smiled rubbing my leg with one hand and shaking his with another. I loved meeting new people and something about him felt welcoming.

"If you want I can get you some ice," he suggests, I guess he noticed my discomfort as I soothed my sore.

"No no I'm fine, I promise," I smile to let him know I'm not dying.

"Do you go to the university as well?" He asked politely, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah I do, I major in vocals," from the corner of my eye I could still see his gaze on me, "what's your major?"

"I'm not sure yet! I barely finished my first year so I'm hoping...." I wanted to pay attention to him since he really did seem kind but I just couldn't. I was distracted by the big pale hands that were siding up and down his thighs as he talked, the veiny arms that were wrapped around his waist, I didn't miss the kisses that were being left on his back either. To top it off Jungkook still hadn't looked away. He's clearly just doing this to make me uncomfortable, probably thinks it's funny in his evil mind

I pulled my rings anxiously as I was getting frustrated with those staring eyes. In the back of my mind I still faintly heard what Felix was saying, "so since that won't work out for me- Oh wait! TAEMIN!!"