Chapter 12

Jimins POV

I just got off the phone with Jin and proceeded to applying my makeup, for yet again another outing. If it wasn't for Taehyung taking me to his buddies house after lunch yesterday this wouldn't be happening.

No, I know I shouldn't blame him.

It wasn't long after the little encounter with Jungkook that we left. I had actually asked Taehyung if he could take me home, having to gather the courage because I didn't want for him to leave his friends because of me.

Before we left though, Namjoon had made sure to inform me of a party he's having the day after, right in front of everyone. I wanted to deny, off instinct, but being told repeatedly by Mr.GrouchyPants that I wasn't welcomed into his home, I accepted out of spite. I wished I could've seen his face as I did, but I couldn't bring me eyes up to do so.

   My mind is so far out that I don't even notice Yoongi walking into my room and laying in Jins bed. When I hear a loud yawn, I visibly jump and almost scream but hold back.

   "Yoongi! How'd you get in here?" I gasp.

   "Jin gave me his key. I'm picking you up, didn't he tell you." He chuckles. He just triggered panic mode.

   "Yes but already? I'm not even changed and my makeup!" I rush to finish applying my concealer with my brush. 

   "Hey take your time, I'm not in a rush" he sits back closing his eyes.

   "Okay" I whisper.

   I move onto my eyebrows shaping them and darkening them a little. With my eyes I did a little more than usual, not as natural.  Adding a little of my red lip tint and I was done.

   "Are you almost ready?" Yoongi asks on his phone, "not trying to rush, but they're asking for you."

   "Almost! I just have to change."

   I go with a simple outfit, wearing a tight black short sleeve shirt that hugs my waist pretty good and black jeans with black boots. I apply perfume and fluff up my hair again.

   I step back and stare in the mirror with a slight smile, I- I look... fine.

   "Ready?" Suddenly Yoongi is right behind me staring at me through the mirror.

   I cough trying to hide my embarrassment, "yeah," *cough*, "yeah sorry I'm ready."

   "It looks good." Is all he says.

   "Hmm?" I hum unaware of what he's talking about.

   "What you're wearing and the makeup, are you trying to impress someone?"

    "No! Goodness no."

   I am definitely not dressed to impress anyone. Although I think I could say that I want to make my presence known to a certain someone, maybe intimidate them a little.

   It's a semi silent car ride but we make it to the apartment shortly so I'm not complaining, better than walking.  When we get there we take the elevator to the third floor and at their door we stand. I knocked first at which Yoongi laughed at me and just let himself in.

   Walking in I'm hit with major déjà vu, loud music, sweaty bodies, smell of alcohol, and lingering smoke in the air. Finding openings in the crowd I somehow manage to the kitchen without being pushed or groped by some drunk student.

   Taehyung is there already sipping on a red solo cup, but looking fully sober.  He sees me and eagerly meets me in the middle. 

   "Hi," he says.