Chapter 9

Jimins POV

   The week has gone by pretty quick, classes were easy, being that we were being introduced to the subjects. I hadn't seen jungkook after he stubbornly laid on my bed. Actually I hadn't even seen much of Namjoon either. Except for one night as I was returning from the showers, I only caught a glance of him leaving the dorm with his hair disheveled and clothes wrinkled. He walked past me with a smug look on his face but nonetheless smiled per usual upon seeing me. Jin, at the dorm, stayed on his bed with his eyes closed with a faint smile attached to his angel face, but there was still a wrinkle in his brow that made me question that little smile.

   Since it was Saturday and I woke up before Jin, I decided to go out and buy us both breakfast, hoping to wake Jin up with food. So, here I am on my way back to my dorm with a bag full of food.  Arriving to my door I find that it's unlocked, even worse, stepping into my dorm I find that not only is Jin awake but with him are Taehyung and Jungkook.

   "Good morning" I say still at the doorframe of the room, not knowing what my next move should be.

   "Hey Jiminie, sorry I didn't know they were coming over, they actually woke me up." Jin chuckles.

   I only nod going to take a seat on my bed, across from Taehyung, who's next to Jungkook. Ready to pull out the food I brought.

   "Oh! Jimin, we bought you breakfast," Taehyung says as he pulls out a takeout box, "I was going to wait until you got back to eat with you but you took to long."

   "I also brought breakfast, for Jin and I, but I'm guessing he already ate," I smile, "May I ask what you brought?"

   "We brought you a waffle with eggs, I wasn't too sure what you'd like so I went with something simple." He walks over to me with the box.

   That is way to fattening for my liking so I'd prefer to eat what I bought myself but I don't know how to turn him down, "It was very sweet of you to bring breakfast, thank you by the way, but...um I think it would be best if I ate what I bought."

   He frowns while watching me open my own take out box which is filled with white scrambled eggs with pepper and chia seeds and next to it two strips of turkey bacon.

   "I told you it was a waste of money," Jungkook mutters.

   "You're going to choose that over a waffle?" Taehyung raises a thick eyebrow, ignoring Jungkook.

   "Leave him be Tae. He's so ridiculous, he's trying a new diet out after he didn't see results in his old one." Jin interferes, as he packs his makeup bag. Jungkook scoffs at hearing that.

   "Jin!" I yell, he knows I don't like sharing my diet issues with people, everybody always gets so over dramatic about things.  He only shrugs and leaves to wash his face.

   "You're on a diet?" Taehyung sits by me. I nod starting to pick at my food, getting ready for his criticism.

   "But, why?" He questions, scooting closer to me, "You body's perfect Jiminie" his hand ever so lightly caresses my waist tickling my sensitive skin. As hard as I tried to hold it in I let out a small giggle, covering my mouth with my hand.

"Mmm someone's ticklish." Taehyung wiggles his eyebrows.

"No, no I'm not," I giggle again, looking up to see Jungkook rolling his eyes.

Before I could react to that Taehyung had his hands wiggling across my waist, "NO! No! Taehyung stop!" I giggle loudly. He doesn't stop, my giggles only get louder as I try to hold onto my food container and push his hands off at the same time.

"Taehyung leave him the fuck alone!" Jungkook growls. I shut my mouth the second he opened his.

Taehyung immediately stops, hands still on my waist and looks at him, "Wha-"

"He's fucking annoying as it is, his little giggles only make it worse." He states staring at me, I lower my head, I have a hard time receiving insults, being I'm nothing but nice to people I expect the same in return.

Taehyung sits up, "What the fuck Jun-"

"Why are you guys here?," I cut Taehyung off not wanting for them to start problems, "I mean, doesn't the party start until later?"

Jin comes in on perfect timing, with a refreshed face, still patting in his moisturizer

"Apparently Namjoon's first week of classes was a bit stressful. So, he asked us to pick Jin up a little earlier, y'know to relieve some stress," he winks.

I look up at Jin to see him already blushing, "Tae shut up, we should be leaving soon by the way"

"Good," Jungkook mutters getting off the bed, "I'll wait in the car," with that he's out the door, slamming it shut.

"Why is he in a bad mood?" Jin questions.

"You know him, just how he is," the other shrugs, also getting up, "I'll see you later Jimin," he smiles warmly.

"Bye Jiminie I'll be back late, so don't wait up. Eat a good lunch and take of yourself!" Jin yells, following Taehyung our the door, locking it once he's outside. I laugh at his demands, he acts like he's going to be gone for weeks.

   I spend hours doing nothing but going through my social media. While on my phone I get a text from appa saying they finished my moms check up, they told me during the week that the doctor had an opening for a quick check up so that's what the did.

   The text said that my eomma's check didn't go so well and that they have a real appointment in two weeks. Instead of texting him back I called him.

   "Hello"

   "Hi appa! How's eomma? What happened in the check up?"

   "She's sleeping right now, it went how we expected. He told us the harsh truth, that your mother might be very sick. We made an actual appointment its in a couple of weeks."

   "What about the kids?" Tears already brimming my eyes.

   "They still don't understand to well. They keep trying to get your eomma to take them to the park. I don't know how to tell them."

"Oh appa, they'll understand soon enough."

"I hope so Jiminie,"he barely whispers, "how are you my boy? I haven't even asked about you."

"I'm good appa, my classes seem easy, but. . . I don't know appa, I've been putting much thought into this and I think I should go home, just for a year," he stays silent, "I just think you guys need me most right now."

"No"

"App-"

"No Jiminie. You've been dreaming about that school ever since you were a toddler. You are staying there, your mother would want this too."

"Okay appa" I agree.

"Good. I'll talk to you later, I love you jiminie, take care."

"Bye appa," I hang up heartbroken knowing my family is going through this alone.

   Having nothing better to do, I go to the performing arts department. I want to make my way to the recording studios, but as I'm passing the visual arts department something catches my eye.

   In front of a advanced drawing class a display of beautifully created illustrations. The one that stands out the most would be a drawing of a simple tree, nothing extraordinary about it, just the amount of detail depicted of the small linings of the tree, the carving of the bark and the curves of the leaves. The simplicity of a ordinary tree turned into a masterpiece grasps me. Imagine, the wonders they can do to a tree, image what they can do to an actual image.  My eyes wander all over the page, until they stop. There on the bottom right corner, Jeon Jungkook.

_______________

   Another one! It's so short, sorry!

   Love you guys