"Long Distance"

"Long Distance"
Alix (Alondra x Felix)

~Three years ago~

"I-I'm gonna do it guys!" Felix stuttered out to his friends, nervous due to the thing he's gonna do. "Get your girl!" His friends shouted words of encouragement as they sat in his bed, smiling at their young/older friend become this flustered over something so simple as a confession. Felix wiped the sweat off his forehead before pressing the clap button in Skype. He was gonna do it.

After three rings, the screen showed nine girls, his soon to possibly girlfriend being one of them. "Okay girls, that's enough." The girl he loved, Alondra, was right there, smiling at him and staring at him through the computer. "We're gonna be on your bed, oh hey Channie baby!" Chan's girlfriend, Yoon as they all called her, waved through the screen. "Hey Yoonie!" He waved at the screen as everyone laughed.

"S-so um Alo... I wanted to tell you something so please hear me out." Felix breathed in and let out a shaky breath. "For a few months, I've fallen in love with you. I always thought your smile was beautiful, I always loved the way your eyes lit up whenever you talked about Mark Lee, your favorite rapper, and I love how you're not afraid to have short hair, you're not ordinary. And that's what I love about you. I know long distance is a bitch but I wanna tell you, will you be my girlfriend?" Felix let out a breath he never knew he was holding. "Of course you dumbass." Alondra behind the other screen smiled, a rosy blush on her cheeks. "Fucking finally!!! Jinnie you owe me a hundred you ass!" Hyunjin's girlfried broke the silence, yelling at her boyfriend. "Fine! Expect them in a few minutes, thanks to you I'll end up broke." Hyunjin muttered at the end. "I heard that you sneaky cunt!" His girlfriend yelled back. "Wow such a beautiful way to call your boyfriend." Hyunjin rolled his eyes as everyone bursted out laughing hard at the pair. "You're my boyfriend but you're an actual ass but you love me." His girl, who they all knew as Ari, said with a cheeky smile. "Let's let the new couple speak and later we can fight." Hyunjin said. "You're on bitch." Ari added.

The newly formed couple rolled their eyes as they started talking lowly to each other, and kept hearing their friends yelling at their significant other.

The friendships they form, they are friends with weird people that are loud yet they still, they love them so much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present Day~

"Why am I at the aiport, Alo?" Felix asked his girlfriend of three years. "I told you, Ari, Yei and Yoon are going to Korea to visit their boys as a secret." He heard her say through the phone. "Ugh fine." Felix started hearing footsteps behind him, feeling a presence. "Look behind you." As soon as she said that, Felix heard her voice in real life and turned around immediately. He saw his girlfriend right there, in the flesh. Her short brown blonde hair, her big smile with pearly white teeth, her small but plump lips, her brown eyes gleaming in happiness. He never thought seeing her in real life would be amazing but it was. "Do you remember what day it is today?" She asked him. "Our anniversary..." Felix whispered. "Come here you idiot and give me a fucking hug." Felix didn't need to be told twice.

They stayed there for a while, just hugging. "Oie, let me hug your girlfriend you ass." Felix heard sixteen other voices, his friends and hers. "And I may have also brought my crew... hehe." Alo smiled cheekily as Felix rolled his eyes and smiled. "I love you." He kissed her forehead. "I love you too." She rested her head in his chest.

~~~The end~~~

Words: 647