"Like TT"

"Like TT"
Hyungwonho(Hyungwon x Hoseok)

Hyungwon was known as Hoseok's boyfriend, who's a little possessive and sensitive. He was a sweet and gentle tall guy, everyone liked him. Except the girls at uni.

Hoseok was famous in their uni as an ex fuckboy turned soft, and the girls missed the fuckboy Hoseok.

One day while Hyungwon was in class, a girl walked up to Hoseok and sat on his lap. She wanted to kiss him but Hoseok wouldn't let himself. As the bell ringed and Hyungwon was walking out of class with his friends, Kihyun, Changkyun and Kihyun's boyfriend, she grabbed his head and started kissing him, to which he didn't respond but Hyungwon didn't see that. He just turned around and walked away, on the verge of tears with his three friends following after him. After he left, the girl pulled away and smirked, which led to Hoseok pushing her harshly off him and wiping his mouth. Never again would he let anyone do that. Let's say everyone in the school learned their lesson to never mess with Hoseok and his relationship, making everyone fear him.

Hyungwon didn't wait for anyone, he just walked out of campus to his shared apartment with Hoseok. Luckily his boyfriend wasn't there. He just locked himself in the small bathroom that they never use, the one that's far away from their own. He heard his friends, along with Hoseok's, enter the house, searching for him. He started sobbing quietly, not wanting anyone to hear. Hyungwon then heard Hoseok's voice, full of worry and regret, searching and asking for him. Hyungwon put his hands over his mouth and nose, trying to keep himself hiden as his friends walked near the door of the small bathroom. He was lucky he didn't turn on the light.

Hoseok started to come up with a small scheme. He knew Hoseok was in that bathroom, he's always there when he wants to cry and not be found by anyone. He had the key to the bathroom but he didn't want to use it just yet. He needed Hyungwon to talk to his friends and then he could swoop in and take care of his baby. That was the plan.

Kihyun, Hyunwoo and Changkyun sat down in a small circle around the bathroom door and started talking lowly to Hyungwon. "Won what's wrong, sweetie?" Kihyun asked a bit louder, so the other three can hear. "Nothing." Hyungwon denied. "There's something wrong for you to be in the fucking bathroom locked up!" Changkyun said. "I just hate how girls want to throw themselves on Hose... I just want to be left alone in my happy relationship but they just wanna anger me by trying to seduce Hose... I just wanna be happy with him, not jealous of people trying to take him away." Hyungwon had said to the three, his voice barely above a whisper but everyone heard. Hoseok felt his heart get hit with many pangs of guilt and hurt.

"Why don't you come out and talk to Hoseok about it sweetpea?" Hyunwoo said, his eyes soft. "Okay..." Hyungwon opened the door and was greeted by them all and Hoseok on the verge of tears. Hoseok had walked to where he was and hugged him, he just held him while he cried.

They spoke about their feelings alone, after their friends left and fell asleep with warm hearts. Talking things out can make a relationship strong but keeping it in will break it. Remember that.

~~The End~~

Words: 588