"Gotta Go"

"Gotta Go"
Showki(Shownu x Kihyun)

It was nearing midnight, the time Shownu would have to leave Kihyun's home. Shownu never wanted to leave but it was their rule, Kihyun would go to bed so his parents saw he was asleep while Shownu left the house through his boyfriends bedroom window at midnight.

They wished that they never had to do that again, they just wanted to be alone, filled with love and not noticing the world. Both of them couldn't be all couple like at their school, due to what the school and students would think. Usually they would sneak off together to eat somewhere but ever since their own friends finding them in a locked off classroom, kissing. They would rat them out if they continued to be like a couple at school. Which led to them not leaving the school together or hanging together.

Nights were the only time both could be together, no worries in the world, no one to bother them, no one to tell them what to do and to stay away. No one could say derogatory words, no one could judge them, but that seems wrong due to Kihyun's parents.

"Next time, let's do this at my house, kay?" Shownu whispered out, slowly detaching himself from Kihyun. "I'll tell Minhyuk to lie." Kihyun smiled, the friends they had at school were all decoys to hide their real friends, they both knew what each group of friends was like and what they wanted from the both of them, one of the reasons as to why Kihyun preferred only interacting and never getting close to any of his "friends". "I'll see you tomorrow night baby." Shownu kisses Kihyun's forehead before leaving the house through the window, how he's done before.

Sooner than both thought, nigh came in. The sky turning a dark blue with purple, white stars prickling it beautifully. The couple decided to stay the night together, due to them having to leave for the same school at the morning. Minhyuk and Changkyun, Kihyun's closest best friends, had to lie that they were having a sleepover so Kihyun could stay with his boyfriend.

Midnight struck again, except this time, no one had to leave.

~~~The End~~~

Words: 372