"Can't sleep love"

"Can't sleep love"
Norenmin(Jeno x Renjun x Jaemin)

"Please help me hyung." Jeno whined. He loved two boys who were his best friends, Jeno's problem is that recently Renjun and Jaemin started going out, leaving him behind in some things and forgetting him a few times. Doyoung looked at him and sighed. "Look Jeno-ah, there's nothing I can do, I'm not a love expert so I can't help you there. Either way, I have to plan my wedding with Taeil." To which Jeno whined again.

"Buuuttt hyuuuuuunggg!!! You're supposed to help out your little brother in situations like this!!" Jeno kept whining, wanting his brother to help him with the situation he got himself in. "Jeno-ah please, go to your room. I love you my little brother but honestly you're kinda bothering me here. Please little bro." Jeno sighed and did as told. He didn't wanna sulk so he decided to plug in his baby blue Beat's headphones to his phone and listen to one song in repeat.

"Tell me am I going crazy. Tell me have I lost my mind? Am I afraid of loving? Or am I not the loving kind?" Jeno sang lowly, unknown to him that Doyoung called over Jaemin and Renjun for them to talk it out. They both were outside the door, listening to him singing. "I wish I could one day I can say that to those two..." Renmin heard Jeno sigh in annoyance. "I wish but that'll never happen. They don't love me either way so why should I bother anymore?" They heard Jeno mutter, it was loud enough for them to hear. Jaemin looked at Renjun in the eyes, who nodded back at him. They heard Jeno singing again, they had enough. "Nono?" Jaemin knocked on the door loudly and said his nickname. It was no luck since he didn't hear them due to the loud music blasting in his ears. Renjun scowled and took matters in his own hands. "I'm sorry Doyoung-hyung." Renjun kicked the door in with full force, which Jeno didn't see or hear. "Nana, take off his headphones. Sorry hyung! I'll have Chenle-ah pay for the fees of the door." Renjun said and yelled at the older, which earned an 'okay!' from downstairs. Jaemin grabbed Jeno's headphone cord and pulled it out his phone, which startled the second oldest and he opened his eyes to see them in his room.

"What the hell?!" Jeno screeched, which made Renjun click his tongue in annoyance. "Let's go straight into the point, me and Jaemin-ah love your dumbass and we're planning to confess to you but since you're a fucking blind bitch, you didn't see the hints when we went on dates, inviting you and you only. Are you really that fucking oblivious Lee?" Renjun said, making emphasis on the "you" and rolling his eyes at the end. "Wait what?" Jeno asked, still confused. "I'll put it in a nice way since someone has his panties in a twist." Jaemin smiled, glaring at Renjun, who didn't answer. "What he meant is that we've liked you for a long time, Jeno-hyung. Me and Renjun-hyung got together with the idea of you joining us in our relationship, which is why we always invited you on our dates." Jaemin looked at Jeno in the eyes with his signature beautiful smile, which made Jeno blush a bit. "R-really? This isn't a dream?" Jeno asked. "This isn't a dream, and yes, really." Both Renjun and Jaemin said at the same time, holding one of Jeno's hands each. They saw Jeno tear up with his famous eye smile on his face, which brought relief to the two. Jeno pulled them both for a hug, bringing them down on the bed, the three cuddling without a worry in the world.

~~~The End~~~

Words: 644