"Fourteen ways to say I do"

Minsung(Minho x Jisung)

Minho has asked Jisung to marry him two weeks ago, which Jisung replied with: "there are fourteen things I'll do, they all say I do." He never thought that those things would be that way.

The first one was when Jisung was making breakfast for them, they live together in a small apartment that makes them happy, and Jisung felt Minho wrap his arms around his waist. "Mornin, sleeping beauty." Jisung smiles and kisses his fiancés head which rested on his shoulder. They stayed like that while Jisung cooked and Minho watched. He then left the kitchen and his fiancé to go sit on the dinning table. Jisung then arrived with his breakfast, which seemed to have something written. Minho squinted his eyes and saw that they said "I do", to which he laughed at with a huge smile.

The second was when Minho was at work, Jisung had sent his secretary to give him a letter. When the secretary gave Minho the letter, he walked away with a smile on his face. Minho had opened the letter and saw that it had a ring and the words "I do" in the middle. Minho couldn't stop smiling.

The third was a song that Jisung and his small rapper trio, 3RACHA, wrote. The song was called "For You" but he had one of his closest friend whisper "I do" in the empty space of the song. Minho didn't survive the night without sobbing in happiness.

Fourth was Minho's favorite, it was a flash mob while they were shopping for wedding rings, which had some letter posing that spelled out "I do." Let's say Minho kissed the soul out of Jisung and nothing else happened.

Fifth, Jisung had sent a small mariachi group to sing at his office, it was a spanish song to say "I do." That day, the office couldn't stop chattering about the CEO and his cute fiancé.

Sixth, Jisung had a boombox on his head, blasting the song he wrote for his fiancé. When Minho looked at him through the window, he started laughing loudly. "Get your ass in here Han!" Minho had said out loud, to which his fiancé just said "I do!"

Seventh, was a tad bit special. A dinner at a fancy restaurant, all reserved for the two of them, a walk to the park with a pathway of candles leading to their seven friends holding signs saying "I do" in different languages.

Eight was Minho's worst nightmare. Flower petals. On the whole house. Spelling "I do." That day it didn't go well for Jisung, he almost got kicked out of his apartment by his fiancé who was yelling at him for the flower petals.

Ninth, was a cake. A cake that said "I do" in rainbow coloring, which made Minho laugh and cut it for his office level, giving all his employees cake that his fiancé had sent.

Tenth was at a beach. A romantic beach date, which had Jisung spelling "I do" in the sand before it washed away.

Eleventh was just plain... nsfw. Let's just say Jisung screamed "I do" and move on.

Twelveth was with a puppy. Minho had always wanted a puppy and they had one. Jisung had made sure the puppy had a letter tied to his collar that said "I do" so when Minho got the letter, he mayhaps had squealed to loudly at the puppy and not the letter.

Thirteen was a bit random... at a cat cafe. Jisung and his friends had coordinated to harmonize saying "I do" in acapella. So when they did, Minho was blushing out of embarrassment and hit Jisung's shoulder.

Fourteen was the last one. Jisung has made sure it was on the day of their wedding. Just as the pastor asked Jisung if he would marry Minho, he said the words to his soon to be husband. "I do."

That's one of the reasons Minho loved Jisung. He took his time to create fourteen ways to tell him "I do" and it worked. His husband made him happy and he wouldn't trade him.

~~~The End~~~

Words: 694