"Love me or Love me"

"Love me or love me"
JoyRene(Joy x Irene)

"I'm serious Wendy! This is scaring me but it's also making me intrigued- hey stop laughing Chenle!" Irene's shouts can be heard in the empty school halls. Everyone had left, but Irene was told to wait in the school as someone will tell her something. "I'm sorry." Both wiped tears that were prickling their eyes as they laughed too much. "I'm sure I know who it is. Thank Sung and Samuel." Chenle said, already knowing who it is but not saying. "Why won't you tell meeeeee?!" Irene whined. "Stop being stubborn and go to the roof, Rene. I'm sure they're waiting for you." Wendy said and started pushing Irene out the door. "Yell if you need us!" Both said before closing the door in her face, which made Irene pout.

She walked up to the stairs to reach the school roof, taking her sweet time to make them wait. She heard someone singing and music started playing as she opened the doors.

"Listen girl, look I'm gonna make this simple for you, you've got two choices, yes or yes!"

Irene knew that voice from the cheerleading team. It was Joy. 'Is she the one confessing to me?' Irene thought as she entered the roof and saw Joy smiling and walking towards her while singing. Her heart started beating fast, and a small blush start to form on her cheeks. Irene gulped when Joy stopped in front of her, holding her hands.

"Irene you've got two choices, love me or love me."

That left Irene shocked as no one said stuff like that. She put her hand on her chin and pondered. "I'll think about it." Irene said in a teasing voice, which made Joy smile brightly, knowing she'll say yes. You see, Joy has always had a crush on Irene. Since their first year of middle school to their last year of high school. She knew Irene was not attaracted to boys due to the fact she said it once in a party while they all played truth or dare while drunk. But what no one knew is that Irene liked someone. That person being Joy.

"Yes or Yes?"
"Maybe"
"Yes or Yes?"
"Someday"
"Yes or Yes?"
"Are you gonna keep saying yes or yes until I say yes?"
"Yes now, Yes or Yes?"
"How about No or No?"
"Yes or Yes? It's a yes question Irene."
"Fine, Yes."
"Finally."

Irene smiled at Joy and Joy did something Irene didn't expect. She leaned down and captured Irene's lips in a kiss. Irene's body froze, not knowing how to relax but then melted into the kiss. Irene loved the way her thin lips fit with Joy's plump ones, it felt like a puzzle piece. She didn't complain when Joy grabbed her waist to pull her closer, she didn't complain when Joy rubbed circles on her hips. She didn't mind it at all. In fact, she did the same. She rested her arms on Joy's shoulders, her hands going to Joy's hair, holding her close.

That's how Irene and Joy began their happy life together, as partners in crime.

~The End~

Words: 528